Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

New argument I’ve never heard, Galmar is racist because he uses an old Nordic tradition to test new recruits, in Skyrim, because Nords have frost resistances.

:lol: he’s racist for testing his primarily Nordic force with ice wraiths and not giving special treatment to non Nords.

Fuck outta here.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Also correct me if I’m wrong but Talos has allied with Nordic forces from the very beginning, before he was officially called Talos Stormcrown, so the idea of him conquering Skyrim is bullshit.

Edit: Nords allied with him after their failed invasion when they lost in the battle of Sancre Tor, and he never stepped foot in Skyrim as a conqueror of Nordic lands.

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed and even Cyrodiil wasn’t united like it is now. The interregnum was some of the most interesting parts of TES lore. Hope we get another one.

TES 6: Interregnum

That’s what ESO covered, so I could see it serving as a way to get fans more accustomed to Tamriel without an Empire.

I’d like to see a TES 6 or 7: Dominion. :devil: 

Is Zwolf mrwisegamer? That dudes my biggest fan lol. Unless you mean freesidejunkie.

But yea Piglegs been trying super hard to call Galmar racist for the ice wraith thing and claim Talos conquered Skyrim. Right now my notes are a war between him and my followers.

Wouldve been Dovahsaurus too but I finally blocked him.

• Like 1

That guy you’re talking about, I remember Mr. Wise gamer try to get me to jump in on their Internet arguments, and I said I really didn’t want to. Didn’t have the time, etc. etc. 

Looks like the dude decided to bring the fight to me. Ugh

This guy contradicted himself so hard. First he says that Galmar is racist for giving them the same test as Nords.  Then after I said that it would be more racist to me if they gave me a different test from everyone else, he goes and says a proper military would not discriminate and give everyone the same process. I literally just said that shit too, he cannot make up his mind. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This guy contradicted himself so hard. First he says that Galmar is racist for giving them the same test as Nords.  Then after I said that it would be more racist to me if they gave me a different test from everyone else, he goes and says a proper military would not discriminate and give everyone the same process. I literally just said that shit too, he cannot make up his mind. 

Pigleg must be Dovah's long lost twin.