Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Nah, there was this weird Freide cosplay who caused me and Colonel to go "Oh fuck we're screwed" only for us to kill her in 3 seconds XD Bunch of edgelords

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We made her fall down the ladder leading to the swamp XD 

:rofl: 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol you know how your voice sounds to you aint how it sounds to others... :o

I'm gonna laugh if your voice turns out light as shit XD I thought my voice was deep until I heard it on recordings and it was just average. 

It's not super deep, I've heard my recorded voice many times.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also we were talking on Skype which is much closer to your actual voice than Steam which is why Balrog sounded super deep to me in comparison to how he actually sounds.

I know what you're talking about, I've heard my own voice echo on both xbox mics and phone calls. They sound utterly different.

I've got a higher than average voice, but it's never really bothered me. The one time it did was in fifth grade before it even changed, some kid said I sounded like a girl. But in PE that day he got hit by a ball or something and started crying so no one cared what he thought since he was a baby lol

• Haha 3

This is stupid as hell but despite looking for them many times, including on that website, only now did I find the Nordic Murals in their max resolution.

Jhunal looks so tired and worn out, also pretty unhappy about being abandoned by both gods and Nords XD.

skyrim_environment_mural_owl_by_adam_ada

Kyne has some strange symbol on her belly, probably something to symbolize her birthing the Nords.

skyrim_environment_mural_hawk_01_by_adam 

I've suspected it before but Stun does in fact have pointed ears in the mural, looks kinda Giant like. Almost shares a similar facial appearance to Jhunal.skyrim_environment_mural_bear_by_adam_ad

Pharaoh looking Dragon Priest looking badass as always.

skyrim_environment_mural_dragon_by_adam_

The Snake mural, well I'm pretty well sold it's Shor. It might be me seeing things, but it also looks like he has a depiction of a dragon and fox on his outfit.

skyrim_environment_mural_snake_by_adam_a

Stuhn is the only mural that isn't mirrored up top.

skyrim_environment_mural_whale_by_adam_a 

I skipped some but there wasn't really anything else to add.