Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

In Skyrim I wouldn't say any of the gods really changed. Kyne being called Kynareth is likely the biggest change but she's still the same Kyne. I wouldn't even say their focus on her beauty in nature is very different, seeing how the Gildergreen was planted long ago.

And they still associate her with the voice. Funnily enough the biggest change to their gods is the inclusion of Talos as Ysmir, and of course the divines being mentioned at all. But Shor, Kyne, Mara and Dibella, pretty much the same with the exclusion of some traditions associated with Kyne but it doesn't change how she's depicted.

Lol really Jhunal might be the one that stands out considering they don't even mention him lol. Doesn't get much different than not even existing in the pantheon, lol. :P 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In Skyrim I wouldn't say any of the gods really changed. Kyne being called Kynareth is likely the biggest change but she's still the same Kyne. I wouldn't even say their focus on her beauty in nature is very different, seeing how the Gildergreen was planted long ago.

And they still associate her with the voice. Funnily enough the biggest change to their gods is the inclusion of Talos as Ysmir, and of course the divines being mentioned at all. But Shor, Kyne, Mara and Dibella, pretty much the same with the exclusion of some traditions associated with Kyne but it doesn't change how she's depicted.

It wasn't my intention to suggest they chnaged, my point with those murals were just to look at the details. But yes you are correct.

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol really Jhunal might be the one that stands out considering they don't even mention him lol. Doesn't get much different than not even existing in the pantheon, lol. :P

Part of that probably has to do with Jhunal being thought of between Oblivion and Skyrim, in the Nord's history though I'd imagine Jhunal was at his peek at being revered during the Dragon Cult. Maybe even during the First Nordic Empire period too.

I don't think their ceasing to worship Jhunal caused the Nords to lose their old knowledge, was probably just aversion to his sphere. Jhunal is so unfitting in the Nordic Pantheon sometimes I wonder if it was an outsider god that allied with Shor in the mythic.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just got that you meant “oldest depicted” as in they look old XD oops

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Though Orkey’s is pretty old too. Also all your pics failed, but I know what the murals look like.

Goddammit I wasted my time then, hotlinking is a huge hit or miss.

Yeah I meant that in the murals Jhunal and Shor are both depicted as being old.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I would just save the pics and upload the files don’t like hotlinking unless it’s just a few photos.

They were huge files, couldn't upload them here and Imgur would have taken forever. I had hoped hotlinking would work as intended, but in the end you know what the murals look like anyhow.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I guess, somewhere deep down, the thought of banging millionaire chicks on a beach in Hawaii sounds appealing to me. 

At least she can pay for treatment when you get the clap.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Right? XD Better than getting sent to Cuba or something where you’ve gotta pay for your own mistakes.

Thing is tho, she didn’t let any of us bang. Hell she was more interested in my bro, but she was like, “I’m bringing two friends with me this summer for you two” and I’m just astonished. Like we met her sober, partied, got frisky, then meet up sober the next day and hung out the whole day.

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: