Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

Weird, I have mixed feelings about it. I guess it would make it darker, but I actually like how crazy he seemed in when I first met him. And when the baby actually made  A cry how confused I was afterwards, LOL. 

Now that I think about it, it might actually be darker that he sitting here trying to protect an invisible baby come over baby that’s not actually there. Madness is a theme in the game, so that fits it perfectly.

You don’t ever see any children in the game though, not unless they’re gods  so seeing that might make the world feel more real. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

50 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

What was it like?

Well, you enter a dark room with two windows and stand shoulder to shoulder with your guys. You all have you gas masks on and the instructors toss two little pills into a pan and they burst, letting little puffs on smoke into the air that are barely visible. At first there’s nothing, then when the gas starts seeping into your pores it feels like you have a minor sunburn, then a major sunburn. The have you pull your mask half way up, then pull it back down over your face and clear it. Now your face burns, but you are still good. Then they say remove your masks and put them away. As your are putting your mask away it gets into your eyes and into your nostrils. It feels like someone dropped hot sauce into your eyes and the tears make it more potent. Your nose is on fire as all the mucus into your sinus liquifies and begin to fountain out of your nose into the ground and your clothes. Then you take a breath because you have to breath. Get about half a breath before the same feeling hits your lungs and you immediately start coughing the worst cough of your life, which makes you take deeper breathes... eventual some white shit starts dripping out of your mouth and you are pulled out of the chamber and then after about 2 minutes you are completely fine. This all takes about 5 minutes total

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Fuck:dntknw:

23 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Well, you enter a dark room with two windows and stand shoulder to shoulder with your guys. You all have you gas masks on and the instructors toss two little pills into a pan and they burst, letting little puffs on smoke into the air that are barely visible. At first there’s nothing, then when the gas starts seeping into your pores it feels like you have a minor sunburn, then a major sunburn. The have you pull your mask half way up, then pull it back down over your face and clear it. Now your face burns, but you are still good. Then they say remove your masks and put them away. As your are putting your mask away it gets into your eyes and into your nostrils. It feels like someone dropped hot sauce into your eyes and the tears make it more potent. Your nose is on fire as all the mucus into your sinus liquifies and begin to fountain out of your nose into the ground and your clothes. Then you take a breath because you have to breath. Get about half a breath before the same feeling hits your lungs and you immediately start coughing the worst cough of your life, which makes you take deeper breathes... eventual some white shit starts dripping out of your mouth and you are pulled out of the chamber and then after about 2 minutes you are completely fine. This all takes about 5 minutes total

Sounds fun.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Online is getting a Summerset expansion. I guess that kinda crosses it off for the next TES game

If something appearing in ESO crossed it out for the next TES game, there would be very few options left. Besides, I reckon Bethesda had their plans for the TES VI location in mind loooong before this DLC was on the agenda. 

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

On a tangential note I wonder if this means the Dominion will have griffin riders. 

Honestly my favorite part about it XD Griffin's are finally canon.

Just now, Celan said:

I find it very bland for a hidden magical elven realm. Touissant @ Witcher 3 had more character and mysticism than that.

We...saw it for a single minute. I don't think it's fair to judge it in a single teaser trailer.

I loved the fauna.

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

I find it very bland for a hidden magical elven realm. Touissant @ Witcher 3 had more character and mysticism than that.

Touissant is a tall order. XD I agree, though. I was really hoping for something much more unique from the Altmer. Like Dunmer level unique. 

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Honestly my favorite part about it XD Griffin's are finally canon.

If TW Warhammer has taught me anything it's that such flying units go down quickly once targeted by archers. And that's from a game where they can survive being hit by one volley. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just now, Celan said:

Pretty fauna is fairly standard. I was referring to the cities and castles. They look the same as any medieval funtime land type setting.

Well do we have any lore from previous games about the Atlmer's skill in building, and what there infastructure is like? I would expect to see more outlandish stuff as we get deeper into the isles. Something like Lothern

f48976241b1fee4f4251ba445e311650.jpg