Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This guy contradicted himself so hard. First he says that Galmar is racist for giving them the same test as Nords.  Then after I said that it would be more racist to me if they gave me a different test from everyone else, he goes and says a proper military would not discriminate and give everyone the same process. I literally just said that shit too, he cannot make up his mind. 

I mean, it’s a fucking Skyrim military. Being able to withstand and fight in the cold is an extremely reasonable requirement.

BTW if Colonel asks you guys to play vidya with you, never trust the asshole XD He spent half the time we we're cooping in D3 trying to trick me into doing brainless shit, like open a mimic chest, and walk in the room with the Giant Spider. I had to tell him, "I've played this game a thousands time you know prick"  Which always ended up backfiring on him :coffee:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW if Colonel asks you guys to play vidya with you, never trust the asshole XD He spent half the time we we're cooping in D3 trying to trick me into doing brainless shit, like open a mimic chest, and walk in the room with the Giant Spider. I had to tell him, "I've played this game a thousands time you know prick"  Which always ended up backfiring on him :coffee:

:rofl: 

Colonel, you hate on Mound Makers, but you totally are one in spirit. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Wasn’t aware they were in any kind of danger. 

Some Mobile trash company was trying to do a hostile takeover. For like...two and a half years. Apparently AC Origins gave them a huge sum of cash, and a bunch of Canadian companies saved there asses, so much Videni (the ones trying to take them over) just gave up.

I would have put Dragon Age Origins higher. It only made it to 46, whereas Inquisition is 67- Mass Effect 3 is even higher than DAO. That's just wrong.

Then again, I'm surprised the top spot didn't go to some multiplayer shooter.

Oh, this idiot commenting on your tumblr is The Forgotten Hero on YT? He and I got in a debate about Ulfric on YT. I finally had to tell him to shut up since he didn't even know basic facts about the game. He insisted Ulfric hadn't been tortured and was cooperating knowingly with the Thalmor in Markarth. What a maroon.

Honestly the only thing wrong with ME3 was that ending. Solid game otherwise.

Well, that and they killed Ashley.

Overall it was fun as hell though. 

Not that I’d put it over Origins but it’s not that bad.

Inquisition over Origins would be bad

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Oh, this idiot commenting on your tumblr is The Forgotten Hero on YT? He and I got in a debate about Ulfric on YT. I finally had to tell him to shut up since he didn't even know basic facts about the game. He insisted Ulfric hadn't been tortured and was cooperating knowingly with the Thalmor in Markarth. What a maroon.

That’s the guy I had to block XD this is his friend.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

42 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You better ask that chick for some dollas if you agree to motorboat her cooch again. XD 

Lmaoooo

shes wants my bro, so my advice for him when she comes back to Oahu this summer is to drop a baby in her XD

Fuck:dntknw: