Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Incorrect. Alvor, if Hadvar survives, reveals that people did not pay attention to the concordact when he was a boy, that people still worshipped Talos in their homes and this also reveals that the Thalmor were not present in Skyrim at that point. He also reveals that the Empire only cracked down after Ulfric started to agitate about it. And if the imperials are thalmor bitches you may explain why Ondolemar asks help from someone that is new to Markarth, instead of simply seeking help from Igmund, the imperial supporting jarl. And you may also explain why Thongvor Silver Blood is not arrested of given to Ondolemar by the Empire (since Thongvor does not hide his support for the rebellion and his faith in Talos) and how Solaf and his brother (both Stormcloak supporters) are not arrested in Falkreath. Also in “Thalmor Dossier: Ulfric Stormcloak” it is stated that the so called “Markarth Incident” was important for their strategic goals in Skyrim, wich further proves that the Empire does not try to help the Thalmor.

Sure, there are people being dragged away all over Skyrim but I'm sure they're terrorists or whatever. Insisting on a basic right that you've always had isn't "agitating." The empire is bent over and taking it good and hard. mmmf mmmmf mmmmf

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just like old times. XD I’m half tempted to join in, but given this guy’s track record I don’t think it’ll go anywhere 

It’ll quickly devolve into him calling you a biased Stormcloak cunt and then claim innocence and that your are stalking him

Fuck:dntknw:

What sucks is I legitimately like the Imperials, but the Imperial fan base is a bunch of fucks like this, or so Uber libtards that don’t even realize what imperialism actually does. Hell at this point I think losing Skyrim might actually be the best thing for Cyrodiil. Hail Stormcloaks and all, but still drinking milk in my heart XD 

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hell at this point I think losing Skyrim might actually be the best thing for Cyrodiil.

I think this could be true, but only if they go on to cooperate like they have in our RP. Otherwise I think Cyrodiil is going to have a rough few decades coming up. With a Stormcloak victory they lose their top general, a lot of resources, and their military strong arm. Mede’s assassination makes their future even less certain.

Kingdom Come is under a huge amount of fire. I've seen so many hit pieces on it (Glad it isn't effecting sales) Just seems people are angry there's no black people in Medieval Bohemia :evil:

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA763CA763&ei=muKaWrWkNvGatgXKuKzACA&q=kingdom+come+deliverance+racism&oq=kingdom+come+deliverance+racism&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.683.1502.0.1706.6.5.0.1.1.0.101.449.4j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.6.450...0i131i67k1j0i131k1j0i3k1j0i67k1j0i22i30k1.0.mB41jb0dypI

And of course, the only Minority representation are the Cumans, (who are mercenaries and should be cold blooded money grubbing assholes cause their mercs), who are described as diabolical hordes from the east (Which they are.) 

And the only main character that's gay is an evil lord that tortures people. The fact that the gay people are all hidden speaks to their intelligence, because being openly gay in this time peroid means their smart, as if they got found out, they'll probably be stoned to death.

Seems like it's going to be a repeat of Witcher 3.

If sales are anything to go by, I'd say they are quite the vocal minority. I also heavily doubt the people that want this type of game cares about racial diversity. At least not in a case that doesn't make sense. I could see people getting up and on about it if a game set in Constantinople had all people look the same.

• Like 2

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

29 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think this could be true, but only if they go on to cooperate like they have in our RP. Otherwise I think Cyrodiil is going to have a rough few decades coming up. With a Stormcloak victory they lose their top general, a lot of resources, and their military strong arm. Mede’s assassination makes their future even less certain.

They would have to start working with there neighbors because they can’t gut Skyrim at their whim anymore. Not saying it would be a quick cooperation, but it would happen out of pure necessity.

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

If sales are anything to go by, I'd say they are quite the vocal minority. I also heavily doubt the people that want this type of game cares about racial diversity. At least not in a case that doesn't make sense. I could see people getting up and on about it if a game set in Constantinople had all people look the same.

Right, because Constantinople was a crazy melting pot of various cultures. But the game is set in rural Bohemia. Which to this day...is still basically all white people.

Some reviewers are even refusing to review it XD Seems pretty silly to me.

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Seems like it's going to be a repeat of Witcher 3.

In what way? Witcher 3 was universally beloved, even by the left leaning publications. The criticism it recieved on the racial front was very small in comparison to the acclaim it got. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

In what way? Witcher 3 was universally beloved, even by the left leaning publications. The criticism it recieved on the racial front was very small in comparison to the acclaim it got. 

I remember reading some articles complaining. I believe Polygon even docked an entire point because there we're only white guys in a game based on Polish Mythology XD

But yeah, I guess I overstated. Witcher 3 didn't get nearly as much backlash from the media as Kingdom Come.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I remember reading some articles complaining. I believe Polygon even docked an entire point because there we're only white guys in a game based on Polish Mythology XD

But yeah, I guess I overstated. Witcher 3 didn't get nearly as much backlash from the media as Kingdom Come.

Wouldn’t even call it backlash really, just Polygon being Polygon. 

Seems like nearly every game nowadays has some tabloid story and fringe group reaction. Libs gonna lib.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

18 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Y’all remember the uproar from the lib media when BF1 didn’t have females? I don’t listen to any of that shit

That’s a weird complaint from them considering one of the campaigns made up a female Arabian soldier to act as Lawrence’s right hand gal. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s a weird complaint from them considering one of the campaigns made up a female Arabian soldier to act as Lawrence’s right hand gal. 

I think it was about the multiplayer, but that was so long ago I can’t quite remember

I don't ever want to hear 'no one wants to ban guns.' These people are insane. 

The next plays will be to harass gun owners in courts, try to make us seem mentally unfit and use social shaming especially on kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And trump has shown yet again the president is just a puppet. The govt clearly is trying to make a move on gun owners, no way in hell did he just wake up one day and say “I’m against assault weapons and modified guns,” the same dude that claimed he’d get rid of gun free zones.

Doesnt matter whose side you’re on anymore, If ever. 

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee