Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Skyrim seriously jumped the Shark when it came to guilds (and quests in general) 

Like in Oblivion the Guild Quests put you in unique situations. Even some of the more basic quests had a cool spin to them. Like the early Fighters Guild one we're you hve to resupplya squad of guldies who are assualting a goblin cave. In Skyrim they we're basically ALL Dungeon delves. 

I hate to say it but I think it just laziness. Because they had plans for pretty cool shit

They GUTTED the Civil War Questline, and they cut the Arena completely. Fucking horrible...

Tallyfolk even sounds like a joke. I picture it sort of like Deliverance but not smart enough to be that evil.

Finished PoE 2.0 tonight. Loved it more the second time, especially story wise, now that I could see more of the connections and appreciate the philosophical angles, and not expect it to be Bioware game. I do have to go back and replay the end game because I fucked one thing up, easily fixable.

40 minutes ago, Celan said:

Tallyfolk even sounds like a joke. I picture it sort of like Deliverance but not smart enough to be that evil

That’s just what I called people from the town of Tallapoosa, or Tally, in our PM. XD But yeah, you’re pretty much spot on.

43 minutes ago, Celan said:

Finished PoE 2.0 tonight. Loved it more the second time, especially story wise, now that I could see more of the connections and appreciate the philosophical angles, and not expect it to be Bioware game.

You’re making me eager to get back into it. :D I probably will here soon. Though I’m buying the sequel day 1 even if I haven’t finished it yet. Gotta support my favorite devs.

• Like 1

Dude dug up a post I made years ago to try and prove my hypocrisy, saying I’ll claim any source lacks legitimacy if used against me.

Claimed I said UESP was illegitimate XD the post in question clearly was about the Skyrim wiki and even the guy he tried “defending” who happens to be a friend and Stormcloak convert was like “uhhh I don’t remember colonel saying that” XD 

the fuckery continues

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I told him that his posts and points made no sense and where very superficial, plus all of his posts where just a bunch of inane ramblings and it seemed like he had a personal beef. He responded by following me and like my post :rofl:

This has to be a joke.

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All Centurion had to do was say he drank milk and he started riding him

I opened up with “Imperial fan here” and that’s all it took, despite me calling his points trash XD Gonna be funny a conclusion to this little experiment when I decide to cut it off

Fuck:dntknw: