Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, that one had it all. New factions, a solid story, good villains, so much loot, and plenty of diversity. Took me multiple sessions both times I went at that one. 

I don’t know if it’s my favorite overall because Skyrim has some real gems, but it’s definitelt up there. 

That Morag Tong set was the fucking shit.

Ones I most remember from Skyrim was of course Black Reach for vanilla, the entire Forgotten Vale was basically just a massive outside dungeon with a bunch of side areas (the jewel system and Frost Giant Mini Bosses was super fun), and Dragonborn was filled with awesome dungeons, from the redone castle Karstagg, to the underwater temple (that reminded me of something from Legend of Zelda) and the Black Books, which really brought the weirdness back to TES.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s because the Mehrunes Razor dungeon was actually hand crafted I believe, like all of Skyrims whereas the other dungeons in TES up till that point we’re computer generated

If that’s the case, then it shows. I beat up Skyrim a lot, but I’ll never say it had bad dungeons. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That and I like that the enemies weren’t damage spongey. Oblivion made magic a necessity for that reason. 

Skyrim is at its best when you don’t grind for level ups, and stick to one craft skill.

Level Scaling is the real reason. It was god awful in Oblivion with super soldier bandits. Thankfully they fixed it in Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

I still use mods to turn it off XD Such a dumb feature...

• Like 1

Mehrunes Razor also had that cool ass fight with yourself. That and Shivering Isles’ shadow version of you, best fights in the game.

SI shadow you fought almost fucked me up too since I had the op weakness to x spell plus an enchanted sword, AND reflect damage enchantments XD 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Mehrunes Razor also had that cool ass fight with yourself. That and Shivering Isles’ shadow version of you, best fights in the game.

MR had a fight with yourself? I only remember the two final bosses. That rogue Telvanni wizard and Mehrunes Dagon’s imprisoned champion.

The shadow doppelgänger and Sheogorath’s Gatekeeper were easily my favorite bosses in that game. So cool.

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

SI shadow you almost fucked me up too since I had the op weakness to x spell plus an enchanted sword, AND reflect damage enchantments XD 

You must’ve had a really damn good enchanted sword too. Because I think it only uses yours if it’s better than the Shadowrend that it starts with, which is one of the game’s best weapons. XD Fucker was harder to beat the stronger we were. What a good fight.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

MR had a fight with yourself? I only remember the two final bosses. That rogue Telvanni wizard and Mehrunes Dagon’s imprisoned champion.

The shadow doppelgänger and Sheogorath’s Gatekeeper were easily my favorite bosses in that game. So cool.

My bad, I thought it was myself because I remember the Nord champion looked a lot like my character, lol

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You must’ve had a really damn good enchanted sword too. Because I think it only uses yours if it’s better than the Shadowrend that it starts with, which is one of the game’s best weapons. XD Fucker was harder to beat the stronger we were. What a good fight.

I did lol, it was before I defaulted to the dragonsword of lainlyn.

• Like 1

Funnt how you say that I harass and stalk you (when you were the one who actually stalked my facebook and deviantart profiles and even my Youtube Channel) when you do something like this. Stupid cunt.

~Dovah

You need to tell him him it was me that 'stalked' his Devientart, his dumb ass used it in an argument so he might as well get pissy at the right man.

33 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Damn you sure like your mandos XD In my opinion, the only good things to come out of that dumb planet are Jango, Boba, the Clones, Deathwatch, and Revan's warmask.

The Mandalorians are fucking awesome. I fucking love them dude. My absolute favorite group in Star Wars next to the clones. Next I’m gonna get this

5B45C5CE-1267-465C-997C-2E24F8A5B072.thumb.jpeg.1fccba674c2e791514a851fa79ca4022.jpeg

And this

FDCD39B9-397E-4BD7-904A-0EE2F11AA51A.thumb.png.40b465ff8080042310b5939daab32ea6.png

Fuck:dntknw:

10 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Funnt how you say that I harass and stalk you (when you were the one who actually stalked my facebook and deviantart profiles and even my Youtube Channel) when you do something like this. Stupid cunt.

~Dovah

You need to tell him him it was me that 'stalked' his Devientart, his dumb ass used it in an argument so he might as well get pissy at the right man.

I also “stalked” his deviantart and also the one who found his YouTube.

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

~Dovah

He said that to me? Lol, got it.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh I see it’s in that response I already commented to. I completely missed that. Whatever, I don’t care really. If you feel like adding that, be my guest and I’ll respond later.

If he brings it up a second time then I'll say it.