Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

And trump has shown yet again the president is just a puppet. The govt clearly is trying to make a move on gun owners, no way in hell did he just wake up one day and say “I’m against assault weapons and modified guns,” the same dude that claimed he’d get rid of gun free zones.

Doesnt matter whose side you’re on anymore, If ever. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/politics/chuck-schumer-trump-gun-debate-cnntv/index.html

He's not always consistent in his views. He's, at various times, supported abortions and opposed them, for instance, and it's a running joke at this point that he has a tweet to contradict just about any position he takes. 

3 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/02/politics/chuck-schumer-trump-gun-debate-cnntv/index.html

He's not always consistent in his views. He's, at various times, supported abortions and opposed them, for instance, and it's a running joke at this point that he has a tweet to contradict just about any position he takes. 

Hasn't Trump always been Anti Gun? And now he's suddenly pro...dishonest politicans

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Isn't that the retard that meows?

Ocelot is the mastermind behind the entire series. There's two chessmasters fighting each other in the series, both of them are Ocelot. And yeah, he used to be a total loser. Until he met BB.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ocelot is the mastermind behind the entire series. There's two chessmasters fighting each other in the series, both of them are Ocelot. And yeah, he used to be a total loser. Until he met BB.

I've played the Demo for the first Metal Gear Solid and knows about The End, no idea about the story.

So he's still a weirdo.

47 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m gonna nut... hunnnhhh oh my that thing looks good. I want, BUT I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE IM 19 AHHHHHH (insane screeching)

I wish being young was the only roadblock from owning a beauty like that. Colt Pythons are expensive as shit even without all the engravings. 

Booooy

2:55 when the drum guy starts goin on the cymbals, 3:14 when the second drums kick in...

Then 4:37 when them gee-tars start blarin??

Skyline goes hard, listened to it five times in my car on the way to work.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Proof Canada is communist, lol. Bonus, mass shootings in Quebec.

What is the point of a government actually voting to “denounce” somebody? Don’t they have more important shit to do? XD 

And what’s the result? It sounds to me like there is literally no point to it besides making sure the world knows that the government doesn’t like an individual’s completely legal actions. And apparently to help ruin that individual’s career as a byproduct. 

• Haha 1