Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #4

Grim Ones vs Emperor's Blades (Third Era)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Centurion said:

Also he claims I stalked his Facebook, because he brought up that his rebuttals had a huge support base on Facebook, so I looked it up and found one post of his with one like XD

GOD! Ha!

If only he was being purposely satirical, he's too damn funny.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Did he ever call you a white surprimist before seeing your selfies?

Or was it some other dude?

I think that was some anons, I honestly can’t remember lol.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Someone should call him out for his homophobia.

I mentioned it was hypocritical since he’s taking the moral high ground but I’m not the one to go on harping about homophobia lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

How’d you even find his facebook?

I typed in “Refutting the Stormcloak Bible” into the search bar and about 20 posts of his popped up. Same poster putting those posts in a bunch of different Skyrim group with only one post ever receiving anything, i.e. one like

Fuck:dntknw:

Was listening to a long night of solace, the music on the level in Reach where you pilot the Saber. Need a good game like that with epic space battles. That isn’t EA.

Was hoping they’d make that a matchmaking thing. There was some cool air battle custom games tho. That was the shyt.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Was hoping they’d make that a matchmaking thing. There was some cool air battle custom games tho. That was the shyt.

My brother and I came up with a “custom game mode” that couldn’t actually be accessed on custom games because it requires the Forge Mode mechanics. Basically you would have one guy in a Scorpion tank and his partner playing as the Guilty Spark forge robot. Spark guy would carry Tank guy around in the air so you basically had a tank that could fly at high speed. All the other players would be in Banshees or Hornets and they would have to blow them up. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ewwww. Fucking Kaathe and his evil cousins...

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Was listening to a long night of solace, the music on the level in Reach where you pilot the Saber. Need a good game like that with epic space battles. That isn’t EA.

That was an awesome mission. Actually one of my favorite in Halo. All the way from the start we're you help the assualted base, to the boarding. Felt like I was in an episode of Battle Star Galatica. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ewwww. Fucking Kaathe and his evil cousins...

That was an awesome mission. Actually one of my favorite in Halo. All the way from the start we're you help the assualted base, to the boarding. Felt like I was in an episode of Battle Star Galatica. 

Halo Reach is just a high point in general, there's always that onr mission in older Halo games that you don't like and skip.

I can't think of a single mission on Reach that I still don't greatly enjoy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Halo Reach is just a high point in general, there's always that onr mission in older Halo games that you don't like and skip.

I can't think of a single mission on Reach that I still don't greatly enjoy.

That’s because there’s no flood XD 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

This. I'm sorry to say it. I love the Flood by itself, but the missions there in are usually the worst in the game...except in 3. 

Lol honestly I didn’t care for the flood missions in three either. In fact the one I really enjoy is the introduction to the flood in Halo Combat Evolved.  

After that... ugh.

I enjoyed some of Halo 3’s with a friend though.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s because there’s no flood XD 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This. I'm sorry to say it. I love the Flood by itself, but the missions there in are usually the worst in the game...except in 3. 

Y'all are just weaklings, I'll say it again that I actually like The Library.

• Like 1