Civil War Aftermath OOC #2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

For you Doc, I have to say first that, I completely missed your origin posts... :( I gotta get on those in general.

Same here. I’m way behind on Yornar’s especially. And on writing my own, lol. I’ve only done two, I think. Both for the Tynes.

Theodore’s victory speech followed by kicking out the Empire was easily, without any doubt at all, my favorite thing BT has written.

For most others, it’s hard to peg down a single thing that I liked the most. The Moot might be my favorite for Baldur too, since it was the culmination of so much build-up.

For Witch, his confrontation with the hagravens is my favorite thing so far. It felt like the true beginning of what he becomes. And seeing him back then, still vulnerable and more “human” really juxtaposes nicely with our image of him in modern times.

Imo, Skyrim Dales is best Dales. I will admit that I didn’t expect her chemistry with Baldur to be that good.

It’s hard to pick a moment for Rebec, but in recent times, I think that the part with her in Kyne's watch as a newly chosen priestess right before Baldur’s return was some downright amazing writing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Imo, Skyrim Dales is best Dales. I will admit that I didn’t expect her chemistry with Baldur to be that good.

There both silly people XD I was inspired a little bit by Dean and Charles relationship from Supernatural.

• Like 1

For Brutus it was the post where he and Maggie took down her brother together using the brush from Oblivion lol. Made him into the real life “Scream” painting XD

Then they had that moment after they won where they both wondered should they fuck and said to themselves fuck no XD 

And everything with Brutus and Endar. Power pair right there. 

For Maggie, my personal favorite is her confrontation with her father.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There both silly people XD I was inspired a little bit by Dean and Charles relationship from Supernatural.

That’s a good comparison actually. Especially since Baldur gets to be Dean :lol: 

Oh, and Ubbe. Can’t forget the Savage. XD The skin cloak stuff wins out for me, easily. 

I love how Brund was basically a supervillain and he joked about that shit, then here comes Ubbe, one of the “good guys” and he does it casually, trying to please Baldur. And then everyone treated him like a cat who brought home a dead bird. :rofl: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BTCollins

What about you?

I think for Theo I’d say the secession post. It’s his iconic moment thus far. Though I’m partial to his most recent post, though there isn’t as stand out a moment, but all around encapsulates who he is. 

For Tacitus I’d probably say the sea serpent attack.

For Gracchus it’s probably the post with Albecias, since that was him knowingly condemning an innocent, albeit crazy, man to prison to protect the Empire. The lengths he’ll go to to protect the Empire will be a running theme in Ch. 4 for him, given what defeating the Thalmor might entail.

Morane has only has 6 posts so there’s not a lot to choose from. I would pick either the School of Julianos one or the most recent one. 

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I really dug Morane’s training posts too. The classroom setting was very unique in the RP, but it didn’t feel out of place.

I would say my favorite paragraph or two came in the first one of those, when I explained shadow magic. Since writing it out gave me a really clear sense of how it operates and what the basis of it is.

I would agree and say my favorite Dales post is the one(s) with Baldur, for Rebec the priestess of Kyne post, though for Baldur I think the attack on Windhelm and him killing Ulfric and becoming the Ash-King is probably my favorite. It's a huge turning point for him.

For Yornar I would say my favorite post isn't a single one but his relationship with Maggie overall. Coupled with with Doc said about getting to see him before how he is now, its a really interesting contrast.

For Boldir and Mila, I really enjoyed their reunion and their interactions since. Though that has a lot to do with all the stuff that came before. The Sack of Riften post, which seems so long ago now, is also a stand out. 

For Endar the battle with the necromancers and Boldir. 

For Ubbe I liked his interactions with his grandfather. Stalks his 'trip' through the forest. And Theodufrid's conversation with Daric. Brutus and Maggie was great as well.

Edit: Oh, and the Tynes second background post was really cool as well. I liked their post with the orcs as well

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 2

Glad people liked the Ulfric murder stuff XD was really risky but I’m happy with how that turned out in the end. 

Yornar for me’s always gonna be tag teaming Lorgar in that torture post and throwing that elf out the window XD 

And him sneak murdering Reval. And his fight with Tyrian.

18 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

The Sack of Riften post, which seems so long ago now, is also a stand out. 

That is up there for me in terms of stuff I’ve worked on, but I couldn’t narrow it down to a single character or scene since it spanned so many posts and had so many POVs from more people than just myself.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Witch needs a new broad. Maybe write him up a character like Morane. Lilly’s just not that into him.

Morane wouldn’t exactly be much better based on her personality

Im just waiting for the day he and Maggie reconcile and get to live happily ever after :love:

• Like 1

I mean, hypothetically if Maggie agreed to his terms, what was she really gonna do, pout? Lol. He’s the Emperor, Lilly can’t “allow” anything.

Force choke her if you gotta but Witchie needs a new broad.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Witch needs a new broad. Maybe write him up a character like Morane. Lilly’s just not that into him.

I have a hard time telling. She is sending so many signals that she isn’t, but if that is true she really shouldn’t have accepted the ring.