Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

On 2/17/2018 at 3:51 PM, Centurion said:

Lol if we ever all meet up in one place, Doc is gonna have to cook us some steaks, well cook y’all some steaks, really all he’d need to do for me is warm it up XD

Funny you should mention that.

I was asked to do some cooking today. Ribs, chicken, and pork steaks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I've eaten plenty of medium rare steaks.

You ask me, it's just as important how it's seasoned as how you cook it. People like to get fancy with steak, with the marinade and stuff, and I've definitely enjoyed those stakes before, still would in fact, but the perfect steak is nothing but heavily peppered and decently salted medium rare steak. 

Cook it that way and I can even enjoy rare, but I like my grizzle to be heated enough that I can chew on that too and eat it. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You ask me, it's just as important how it's seasoned as how you cook it. People like to get fancy with steak, with the marinade and stuff, and I've definitely enjoyed those stakes before, still would in fact, but the perfect steak is nothing but heavily peppered and decently salted medium rare steak. 

Cook it that way and I can even enjoy rare, but I like my grizzle to be heated enough that I can chew on that too and eat it. 

Hell nah I don't like my steaks fancy, season them well and Im a happy man.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Doc is the meat man, next time we get a hurricane I might have to swing by Missouri, lol.

Celan is a hell of a cook too. I was fucking hurting last thanksgiving. Too much good food and I wanted it all inside me at the same time.

Mhmm yesss.... I’m sure you did XD

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Thoughtful lol. Doron Zethus is interesting with his seemily growing desire for Nibenese rule, whether that goal is over Cyrodiil or a separate Nibenay.

Heh, always hated Romans. When I heard that Skyrim was going to let us secede from the empire, and that the king from The 13th Warrior was going to play the Nord rebel leader, I said "fuck yeah, kiss my pasty Nord ass you miniskirt wearing motherfuckers!"

And Veleda was born. :lol: Named after a Germanic seeress who prophesied the downfall of the Legion in the Xanten area.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog needs to read it lol, doesn't do much for the Imperial image. 

I really like reading the descriptions of how magic is used. Much more liberating in its description and not at all videogamey.

Attrebus redeems himself a bit in the 2nd book.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m sorry guys. I’m out in pass today and I’ve already chugged 2, 24 oz monsters

Paying my salary. :lol:

Though, we don't make anything larger than 16oz. You sure you got a 24 oz? That's... jeezus.

Edited by Celan
  • Like 1

I'm bout to paint a fucking picture. 

There was ham, sweet and moist and as soft as a brazilian stripper's ass, basically melted in your mouth. And the turkey breast was basically the same, not at all dry.

The oven baked macaroni (specially requested by me because southern black men simply don't fuck with stove top) was fluffy with a perfectly even spread of deh cheese, with the perfect consistency. Not too soft, not too hard. Firm on your fork and in your mouth.

The stuffing was packed full of meaty flavor, flavors I hadn't even tasted before complete with wild rice mixed in to add to the consistency of it. 

And believe it or not, my favorite dish, the cream corn. Buttery, peppery, fucking heavenly cream corn. I've never had it before but I want more of it. 

There was also sweet potato pie and pecan pie. And bacon sprinkled green beans which I didn't get to because after all that other shit I was just ready to tap out.

And some home made cidar or something. Whatever it was it was ballin.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

Paying my salary. :lol:

Though, we don't make anything larger than 16oz. You sure you got a 24 oz? That's... jeezus.

You can think the Army for that salary lol. We fucking pound those things.

Yep, 2 24 oz Monster Zero Ultra’s

Edited by Centurion

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

How the hell are black folks such good cooks?

I haven't eaten at a single good southern cooking restaurant who's cooks weren't black ladies.

:lol: The simple truth is we're not afraid to season the fuck out of everything.

Southern cuisine is black cuisine, true story. Not that southern white men and women can't cook, I've definitely met some that know what's up. But usually, they eat the same food we do, just with much much less flavor. 

Back in the day they used to sell us shit they didn't want, and we did the best that we could with it. You gotta season the fuck out your food when you're eating cast off parts like chitlin and pig feet, and a bunch of lard.

When people started smelling it though and realized how good it was, that's when southern food started to take on that formula. And it's why people from the North find a lot of southern foods strange lol. Couldn't even find pigfeet in a grocery store in ohio.

• Like 2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

:lol: The simple truth is we're not afraid to season the fuck out of everything.

Southern cuisine is black cuisine, true story. Not that southern white men and women can't cook, I've definitely met some that know what's up. But usually, they eat the same food we do, just with much much less flavor. 

Back in the day they used to sell us shit they didn't want, and we did the best that we could with it. You gotta season the fuck out your food when you're eating cast off parts like chitlin and pig feet, and a bunch of lard.

When people started smelling it though and realized how good it was, that's when southern food started to take on that formula. And it's why people from the North find a lot of southern foods strange lol. Couldn't even find pigfeet in a grocery store in ohio.

Lmao my ultra racist hick grandma makes the best food I’ve ever had in my entire life every time I go over to visit. I’m telling you dude. Never had better chicken fried everything, cornbread, beans, pork, chicken, potatoes of various makes, desserts... just everything

• Like 1