Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:lol: The simple truth is we're not afraid to season the fuck out of everything.

Southern cuisine is black cuisine, true story. Not that southern white men and women can't cook, I've definitely met some that know what's up. But usually, they eat the same food we do, just with much much less flavor. 

Back in the day they used to sell us shit they didn't want, and we did the best that we could with it. You gotta season the fuck out your food when you're eating cast off parts like chitlin and pig feet, and a bunch of lard.

When people started smelling it though and realized how good it was, that's when southern food started to take on that formula. And it's why people from the North find a lot of southern foods strange lol. Couldn't even find pigfeet in a grocery store in ohio.

Here's your real test, sweet or unsweet cornbread?

You better answer correctly.

59 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Here's your real test, sweet or unsweet cornbread?

You better answer correctly.

Yall are both wrong. Sweet. Everything black and southern is sweet my nigga.

Tea, ham, cornbread, the diabetic blood in our veins. Sweet sweet sweet.

Call me the candyman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yall are both wrong. Sweet. Everything black and southern is sweet my nigga.

Tea, ham, cornbread, the diabetic blood in our veins. Sweet sweet sweet.

Call me the candyman.

Sweet cornbread is just weird.

edit: uncle sweetshare

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

While I’m here and my mind is racing because I consumed 48 oz of monster in about 2 hours, if in the near future, I post a picture of me with a machine gun and the caption says something along the lines of “sahhh duu” it’s because the machine gun is a M249 SAW.

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I feel betrayed. Bitch you not my twin no mo.

Sweet tea, iced tea, green tea, lavender tea... I love tea.

I’m practically Theudofrid when it comes to drinks. Water and pretty much nothing else. Maybe some juice, but there might be months between times that I get my hands on any of that.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Ever had Jamaican food?

That stuff is delicious and if you wanna risk it, spicy too.

When I lived in Queens, used to take the subway out to the end of the line, grab some Jamaican patties and a ginger beer, and run back for the subway before the Nation of Islam could catch up to the white girl appropriating their food.

I also had Jamaican friends, which if you invite to a picnic, will not mess around with hot dogs or hamburgers, they bring big pans of jerk chicken and rice and peas. Heavenly.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’m practically Theudofrid when it comes to drinks. Water and pretty much nothing else. Maybe some juice, but there might be months between times that I get my hands on any of that.

:cry: what about beer?

Usually all I drink is water, but at least one drink a day has gotta be tea. Stopped drinking soda but every once in a while I go on a soda binge, I guess because of the lack of sugar in my diet.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee