Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

God now you people are actually going to try and get Theudofrid drunk, I'll need to think of some way that Archdruid to ruin everything with his powers of making people uncomfortable.

When I make a CS for him, that's going on his skills.

I have mastered that skill my child

Fuck:dntknw:

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

God now you people are actually going to try and get Theudofrid drunk, I'll need to think of some way that Archdruid to ruin everything with his powers of making people uncomfortable.

When I make a CS for him, that's going on his skills.

Drunk, laid, maybe murder someone in the process. You know. The whole Rebba experience. 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Speaking of Boldir @The Good Doctor What the fuck man, where’s the up dates on that. Shit has my worried for a fictional girls soul because of what you did to every other character

Not every other character! There’s a long list of people that I wrote out without killing!

Just not in Riften. XD 

• Haha 2

So I just talked to an E-6 who was previously stationed in Hawaii and he said that I basically get the pleasure of living there without the cost of living there XD Plus training is awesome because it’s all out in the island wilderness. Ruck marches are on jungle trails and such.

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

6 hours ago, BTCollins said:

Also, only semi-related, but apparently the game Daggerfall says, somewhere (though I can’t find where) that Boethiah and Mephala are enemies of Peryite. I was wondering what y’all think the reasons might be for that, since y’all know more about that stuff than I do. 

Alright, so I scoured the fucking internet for this. Read through pages of Daggerfall dialogue excerpts on UESP and the Imperial Library, searched all the relevant books I could find, and even got desperate and asked some people on *shudders* Reddit... who played Daggerfall. 

Nothing. The book I mentioned didn’t include the rivalries like I thought it did, and apparently nothing else does either. The only thing I was able to turn up was Daggerfall’s cross-faction reputation system, which was a janky mechanic that determined how NPC interacted and if they would fight when they encountered each other. It did indeed set followers of Mephala to treat to followers of Peryite as enemies, though there is no explanation in any of the games why this is.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Alright, so I scored the fucking internet for this. Read through pages of Daggerfall dialogue excerpts on UESP and the Imperial Library, searched all the relevant books I could find, and even got desperate and asked some people on *shudders* Reddit... who played Daggerfall. 

Nothing. The book I mentioned didn’t include the rivalries like I thought it did, and apparently nothing else does either. The only thing I was able to turn up was Daggerfall’s cross-faction reputation system, which was a janky mechanic that determined how NPC interacted and if they would fight when they encountered each other. It did indeed set followers of Mephala to treat to followers of Peryite as enemies, though there is no explanation in any of the games why this is.

Yeah, couldn’t find anything either.  Usually where I fail, you pick up the slack lol, so there probably isn’t much of anything there yet. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee