Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yall are both wrong. Sweet. Everything black and southern is sweet my nigga.

Tea, ham, cornbread, the diabetic blood in our veins. Sweet sweet sweet.

Call me the candyman.

Ham, tea, and cornbread all taste better sweet. There's just no contest. 

I really like where I live, because we get a good mix of southern food (though you have to be in East Texas mostly) plus Tex-Mex and BBQ. It's funny, whenever I visit my parents or they come visit me, my mom never brings me cookies but instead a jar of salsa. And when my grandmother was doing a fundraiser for a mission trip, she was making gallons of the stuff that everybody, white or hispanic, was buying. So good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Ham, tea, and cornbread all taste better sweet. There's just no contest. 

I really like where I live, because we get a good mix of southern food (though you have to be in East Texas mostly) plus Tex-Mex and BBQ. It's funny, whenever I visit my parents or they come visit me, my mom never brings me cookies but instead a jar of salsa. And when my grandmother was doing a fundraiser for a mission trip, she was making gallons of the stuff that everybody, white or hispanic, was buying. So good

We dont talk as much as we should, but congratulations. You my nigga now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Unrelated, but as an admin, it’s freaking me out that it says we’ve got three anonymous users online, but I can only see who two of them are. Fucking ghosts, man, I swear. Even the internet ain’t safe from their shit.

Spooky...

Fuck:dntknw:

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Unrelated, but as an admin, it’s freaking me out that it says we’ve got three anonymous users online, but I can only see who two of them are. Fucking ghosts, man, I swear. Even the internet ain’t safe from their shit.

XD I think it might be because I'm on my phone anonymously as well lol, that's the only thing I can think of. Only three people I know of appear anonymous, Tdroid being one, and I can see all of us when we are so that's the only thing that makes sense. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Celan said:

Roscreans don't drink mead? The fuck.

@Centurion BTW Monster cap can has a screw top because you're supposed to drink those over, like, a day or two. XD

They absolutely do, me, doc and Colonel had this conversation.

Theudofrid just cannot hold his mead, but Roscrean mead is bitter as hell. Nordic brews are far superior.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

They absolutely do, me, doc and Colonel had this conversation.

Theudofrid just cannot hold his mead, but Roscrean mead is bitter as hell. Nordic brews are far superior.

Can't hold his...

Does not compute. He might as well be a Khajiit. /rebec

• Haha 3