Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nope. Not in the south anyway where we don't have unions. They try but it's the south, they have it in their head it's bad because of the horror stories in places like ohio. And while it certainly has it's negatives, I'd gladly take them if it meant I wouldn't have to work like that or be fired.

The only thing they're required to do by law is pay me overtime.

Even though I have a relatively dim view of unions in my country because they've had so much power they've gotten a bit corrupt, I think you should get some in your country. You seem to need it. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

At least I get paid pretty well for a “single” 19 year old fresh outta high school with no real bills. Plus my job is literally to work out and shoot people. Like shit, living the dream lol. Don’t know what I’m gonna do as a civilian because working out and shooting people aren’t really marketable skills XD

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

That's why it truly was a blessing almost getting fired lol. My new area doesn't have nearly as much overtime and they switch up the duties here so I'm not doing the same boring shit every day. The setups are letting me help them with the machinery too so I can learn about how they work and how to keep them running. Which should help me get higher pay grades in the future. 

I did have to take a small pay drop to get there but it's very well worth it. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Even though I have a relatively dim view of unions in my country because they've had so much power they've gotten a bit corrupt, I think you should get some in your country. You seem to need it. 

America has unions out the waazoo and some of them are no doubt as bad as yours. But it depends on where you live.

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

We have Unions, they just don’t have any real power anymore. The early 1900’s made sure of that. They kinda ruined it for themselves

58 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

In my state you mean, we definitely have the same issues with corruption in the union here, which I get and was against them myself before...

Up until I tasted what real slavery is like XD You have no idea how fucking bleak my life outlook was. I'm sure yall noticed my mood changes and such as well. 

I do have problems with depression, even still but that just augmented them tenfold. I also have anger issues, though the vegan thing believe it or not helped a lot with that. Haven't broken anything in a while lol.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

In my state you mean, we definitely have the same issues with corruption in the union here, which I get and was against them myself before...

Up until I tasted what real slavery is like XD You have no idea how fucking bleak my life outlook was. I'm sure yall noticed my mood changes and such as well. 

I do have problems with depression, even still but that just augmented them tenfold. I also have anger issues, though the vegan thing believe it or not helped a lot with that. Haven't broken anything in a while lol.

*hisses and runs away with a nearly raw steak in his mouth*

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Centurion said:

*hisses and runs away with a nearly raw steak in his mouth*

:rofl: I'm not going back, not fully anyway. In fact my breakfast while watching the ritual with Celan was two pieces of new york strip steak, cooked of course, medium rare lol, seered to fucking perfection with nuthin but salt n pepper, and some california wraps with wasabi. Mmm, arigato sama, lol. 

• Like 1

Oh and you guys think I’m “bloodthirsty” to kill, which is true, but I’m also bloodthirsty in the sense that I really, really like the coppery taste of blood which is why I like my steaks brought out pretty much right after they shave the cow and wipe its ass XD Like any time I get a cut I get excited because I will “clean” the blood with my tongue. I just like the taste

Edited by Centurion
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea you nasty boi XD I like a little blood but not so much I can taste the tapeworm.

Lmao I’m the only person I know that orders a rare steak at a restraunt XD Hell, if they made blood flavored drinks and foods that’d be lit