Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s exactly what I did, because I sucked at that shit lol.

That and whatever class has the mortars. That’s the only way I got kills.

Nah bitch I get kills with my semi auto rifle, to the point where I have positive kd. I play the game like your supposed to and try to capture/hold shit.

Because everybody uses one shot snipers without scopes or fully auto weapons, Ill almost always get the most semi auto kills in a match.

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Anyone think they will show anything from the new dragon age at E3 this year? I'm trying to get back into inquisition. 

Probably. How long has it been since the announcement? Seems like enough time has passed for a teaser or something to be shown.

I’m mainly hoping for news on Cyberpunk.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Last year E3 they annouced it. And I'm still not sure how I feel about Cyberpunk after seeing the gunplay. But I am still open just waiting to see more.

Fair enough. Though personally, the only thing in that gameplay that made me worried was the fact that it seemed too good to be true. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I have been waiting for you to notice my profile pic for days now. But Toasty Marshmallow?

You should hang out more in the GoT thread then. It's where I've mostly been paying attention. 

Maybe some other time. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Not a GoT fan tbh. That starbucks cup though was great.

Soon as I saw that, I went back to see if I could find it in the episode. They edited it out really quick. XD 

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

I ain't much of a fan nowadays either. I pretty much only watch out of curiosity of where this will end. 

Same here. That, and if you can get around how depressing it is to see your favorite series crash and burn, a lot of that shit makes for good laughs. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Same here. That, and if you can get around how depressing it is to see your favorite series crash and burn, a lot of that shit makes for good laughs. 

That and just tearing apart all the stupidity here with you guys gives some catharsis about the whole train wreck. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

25 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Anyone think they will show anything from the new dragon age at E3 this year? I'm trying to get back into inquisition. 

It’s gonna suck donkey dick anyway so who cares.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I will sue you for that XD tho my boi said the same thing.

Anthem everyone here knew would suck but not how badly.

Dragon Age tho is going to be built off of its dead corpse, and that coupled with everything else in that kotaku report is why I’m 99.99% sure Dragon Age 4 is doomed to fail.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee