1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

:crybaby:

10/10

Im so upset but 10/10. And my calculations were correct. Didn’t have to pee. Also this dude said in front of his wife that I was the best smelling dude in the theatre :rofl: good pair, they were fun to watch with, had a really good audience

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Even with the one spoiler it was so good, more upsetting for me than Infinity War, though I will say Infinity War is still by far their best movie.

Also, this along with civil war sealed Captain America as one of my favs. That’s saying a lot 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wonder if it would be a good idea to make a thread for this like with GoT. I imagine the next few days will have lots of discussion around it.

Yea sure that way I won’t accidentally spoil ya

you do not want to be spoiled on this

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

you do not want to be spoiled on this

Don't tell me if I'm right or wrong. But my prediction is that everyone who died after Loki in the last movie gets brought back. Thanos gets defeated by some brilliant trick hatched by Tony Stark. Cap dies heroically or seems like he will before Tony dies in his place.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Finally watching the LOTR trilogy. Never watched them. Couldn't enjoy them when i was younger.

Hope you like them. Fellowship of the Ring is probably my favorite movie.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hope you like them. Fellowship of the Ring is probably my favorite movie.

Fellowship of the Ring is the best overall movie of the trilogy. Two Towers has the best battle in Cinema history as far as i'm concerned. And Return of the King is an amazing conclusion.  All three are much watches XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Not gonna lie found the little fight scene between gandalf and saruman kind of funny

love the newer series more then the old Ralph Bakshi version but that's just something I can't help but like more in the old version.

Sir Christopher Lee as Sarumanis one of the best casting decisions ever made and that alone makes everything involving Saruman better than Bakshi. But the confrontation between them in the old version wasn't even a fight, it didn't need to be. It's just silly seeing two extremely powerful wizards force pushing each other, I love the display Saruman does in the old version and you can tell Gandalf is powerless against him.

Yeah yeah yeah Balrog I know you're gonna say I'm wrong XD

pcsettingsupdated-70b3d14440e6444c83b2cf

"HALO PC PILLARS
When building games, there are different frameworks people use to communicate the vision for that game to the team and to our community. One way to communicate the vision is through a series of pillars that clearly articulate priorities of the game along with attributes that support each pillar. When we began planning the PC version of MCC, we set out to define our pillars. The three defining principles we are focusing on are three key pillars; PC Native, Legacy, and Engaging & Evolving.

PC NATIVE PILLAR
Being PC native means that we deliver a best-in-class PC shooter as measured by PC gamers that require the following specifics.

Controls

Robust action mapping options
Great mouse/keyboard input across the entire game
Low input latency by leveraging raw input and latency validation via slow motion cameras
Support for a broad set of mouse and gameplay options

PC Native UI

Updated UI controls familiar to PC users
Robust video and game options that allow users to tailor the experience to their hardware
Support for FOV sliders (to the extent each game can realistically support)
Text chat
Runs on a variety of hardware and takes advantage of what is there in both UI and gameplay

Range of resolution and aspect ratio support for monitors
4K+ resolution, native aspect ratio support from 4:3 up to 21:9 Ultrawide
GSync/FreeSync support
High refresh rate support
Mice both high or low DPI
Multiple styles of Keyboards
Video cards, both dedicated and integrated
XInput supported controllers
Loading optimizations

High quality window handling

Borderless full screen
Flexible window resizing
Gracefully handles keyboard shortcuts such as ALT-TAB/ALT-ENTER, etc.
Using a combination of competitive analysis, internal team playtesting, pro team testing, usability testing, and flighting we are iterating on great controls and building a PC native experience.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

Seems like they aren't fucking around, sounds like a fantastic port. 

• Like 1

Learning about them Amerindians in World History 1, credit where it's due. At it's height, Tenochtitlán had between 80,000 to 250,000 people. A far cry to Rome's million inhabitants in antiquity, but I didn't expect it to be larger and more prosperous then many of it's European counterparts. :dntknw:

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

pcsettingsupdated-70b3d14440e6444c83b2cf

"HALO PC PILLARS
When building games, there are different frameworks people use to communicate the vision for that game to the team and to our community. One way to communicate the vision is through a series of pillars that clearly articulate priorities of the game along with attributes that support each pillar. When we began planning the PC version of MCC, we set out to define our pillars. The three defining principles we are focusing on are three key pillars; PC Native, Legacy, and Engaging & Evolving.

PC NATIVE PILLAR
Being PC native means that we deliver a best-in-class PC shooter as measured by PC gamers that require the following specifics.

Controls

Robust action mapping options
Great mouse/keyboard input across the entire game
Low input latency by leveraging raw input and latency validation via slow motion cameras
Support for a broad set of mouse and gameplay options

PC Native UI

Updated UI controls familiar to PC users
Robust video and game options that allow users to tailor the experience to their hardware
Support for FOV sliders (to the extent each game can realistically support)
Text chat
Runs on a variety of hardware and takes advantage of what is there in both UI and gameplay

Range of resolution and aspect ratio support for monitors
4K+ resolution, native aspect ratio support from 4:3 up to 21:9 Ultrawide
GSync/FreeSync support
High refresh rate support
Mice both high or low DPI
Multiple styles of Keyboards
Video cards, both dedicated and integrated
XInput supported controllers
Loading optimizations

High quality window handling

Borderless full screen
Flexible window resizing
Gracefully handles keyboard shortcuts such as ALT-TAB/ALT-ENTER, etc.
Using a combination of competitive analysis, internal team playtesting, pro team testing, usability testing, and flighting we are iterating on great controls and building a PC native experience.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

Seems like they aren't fucking around, sounds like a fantastic port. 

Any word on aim assist and all that, or am I gonna have to git gudder, lol