Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also what is Squadron 42

*Sigh* Do you know what Star Citizen is? It's the single player Flight Simulator version of it (which is getting released next year) There's been alot of drama related to the project as a whole. 

Very long story short (it was first backed in 2012) It's made over 300 million dollars in fund raising, and people have put tens of thousands of dollars into it, even though it hasn't come out yet. (Or will come out for that matter.

It better be one hell of a game then lol. It looks promising for sure but it also looks way too good to be true. 

Same for Cyberpunk but that’s CDPR...

Ill believe it when I see it as far as this is concerned but it would be a shame to have Scully on a game that didn’t deliver. Also they made her look meh, character model needs work.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I’m embarrassed to admit that it took me way too long to see the arrow or the underwear. XD They’re both black like Lorgar so they blended in, and I was focused on the flag. 

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thots be shameless man. God pleeeeease don’t give me a daughter, you don’t stand a chance raising one nowadays.

If I had a daughter I feel like it would be the world punishing me. I don’t want any kids in fact, but if I fucked up and had one I hope it would be a son

Fuck:dntknw: