Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

For concealed carry, Sig is definitely my favorite. 

Sweet, that’s the way I’ll go then. Pretty sure Celan is a Sig fan too. I’ll check those out at the same store I’m going to first, both sites recommended I start there

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You looking to carry in your waistband or pocket?

The 1911 won’t be for concealed, decided a while ago it’s too big for my liking. For my concealed I want something that’ll fit comfortably either or, but still will probably carry on my waist in a concealed holster. Less chance of being pickpocketed.

1911 will be home defense and glove compartment only.

On 5/10/2019 at 12:15 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

The 1911 won’t be for concealed, decided a while ago it’s too big for my liking. For my concealed I want something that’ll fit comfortably either or, but still will probably carry on my waist in a concealed holster. Less chance of being pickpocketed.

In that case, I recommend the Sig P938. It shoots great, has a 1911 pattern, and is small enough to work well in your pocket or waistband. Just be sure to get a holster for both. 

I pocket mine right now with a DeSantis holster and you can’t even tell I’ve got it. Just looks like a wallet.

I changed out the grip myself, so that one isn’t stock. But the one it came with wasn’t bad and looked really slick. I believe they all come with night sights too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Don’t got it yet, ;)  I’m getting it tomorrow, but it will be with a pistol grip. After researching, I see that I have to get a NFA trust, and pay a $200 tax and wait for the government to sign off on it first. So, it’ll take a while and some doing, but I will be able to notify it into an SBS like in that pic