Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

16 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Hide contents

Like Czar said Bittersweet. It took everything in me not to bawl. You can ask Czar I was not okay.

Well I certainly did, both when Black Widow And when Tony died.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Almost got her kitties comfortable enough to come to me :) tho I think they were just hungry lol, had to leave her be so she could feed them. Otherwise she’d just keep cuddling till I left.

She looks much healthier now since I started feeding her. Kitties look fatter too from the richer milk I guess. Went from hissing at me to hopping in my lap :lol: 

A409FAF7-C9F8-4AEB-AA24-AD5D13668B8B.jpeg

ABC50197-843A-46BA-BF10-49A064A03121.jpeg

• Like 1

So I’m an ass man right, like that’s my preferred asset of someone, well this weekend I saw the most magnificent pair of tits like wtf I was enthralled. They where 40G titties with quarter sized nipples, smooth, no stretch marks, natural and as perky as 40G can be and I was just like utter shock

Fuck:dntknw:

It’s not like I don’t like bresseses but I don’t really go crazy for em. Love em and I’ll definitely look at a good pair but I’d rather she be a B cup with an A+ ass than vice versa.

Stretch marks don’t matter to me.

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2019/03/13/halo-reach-remaster-coming-to-the-master-chief-collection-which-is-also-coming-to-pc/

In other news that’s less T and A lol, so I’m pretty certain “sometime this year” means around Christmas. But I love that they’re releasing these one by one because 1. I won’t be overwhelmed. 2. They’ll be giving each game the time it deserves to make sure the port works. 3. I also like that they’re releasing it in order of timeline, not game release date.

I was gonna play everything in order anyway so this is appreciated.

And they’re even including Halo 4