Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s not an endgame spoiler nigga

Wait, so there isn’t a scene where some woman calls the Avengers on her cellphone and gets disappointed because they only send Black Panther?

Shit, and here I thought Marvel movies were predicable.

Me and Nick found a ship that had their location permantly on and we raised their ass just the two of us in the largest ship.

They outnumbered us with three people and killed us and the ship twice but we destroyed their ship, killed them, made them lose their loot and stole their best loot.

Then when they tried to regroup we chased their ass down and had a long battle while they tried to run but constantly fought back. They tried raiding our empty ship and when found nothing tried to completely flee.

They escaped to an outpost and managed to sell their remaining loot but we destroyed their ship ar port and they left the server.

:rofl:

Holy shit yea you are XD hope you got ice ready. XDXD 

No wonder you’re so horny all the time, all that fucking exercise. My phone says I walk over eight miles a day on my job and that leaves me exhausted. And that’s over a ten hour period, not (queue angry joe voice) THREE..... HOOOUUURS

can relate on horniness tho XD 

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee