Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

What was in the kotaku report? Never heard about that.

I think this is it:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/how-biowares-anthem-went-wrong-1833731964/amp

It outlined all the reasons Anthem failed and talked about other things too including dragon age 4.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

In what way aren't they happy about it? 

It’s from the kotaku thing Colonel mentioned. They talked about how they had all these visions for how the series would go forward and seemed to be genuinely learning from past mistakes, but EA shut that down hard. The DA4 they’re making isn’t the one many of them wanted to make.

https://kotaku.com/the-past-and-present-of-dragon-age-4-1833913351

• Thanks 1

CD is selling official Witcher 3 merchandise on their new store such as this statue...which is Geralt re imagined as a Ronin. This is an official product enjoy @ColonelKillaBee  XD

screenshot_20190509-0phjzz.jpg

https://eu.store.cdprojektred.com/product-eng-38-Geralt-Ronin-Figure.html

*CD's been putting countless Yuri VN's on their storefront, putting Geralt in countless anime games, and other weeb pandering* Dare I say...based.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:Yol:

It's all right Colonel, just think of it as CD knowing how much weebs will spend on their dumb figurines/statues and other weird products, and all the money they make license whoring him to other IP's XD

It's all for the greater good. 

Can officially and comfortably make my shotgun purchase :) It feels good bruh. Tbh I could’ve earlier but I was spending a lot lol, had to get that under control. Need some new combat boots too.

Anyway, if anyone’s interested in helping me pick something out I’d appreciate it. I do like these:

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/590-shockwave/

Especially the last and the first one, but if y’all see something cooler send it my way. I am kinda partial to a wooden finish tbh so if I could put a rack on that myself I might just do that.

• Like 1

Now, I’ve never purchased a firearm from a dealer, I had a mossberg shotty from my grandad that my grandmother took and sold when I was younger, my 1911 I have now which I bought from a friend, an old hunting shotgun that really wasn’t mine but my uncle’s and that’s about it.

Oh and some pissant .22 squirrel rifle lol. May as well have been a BB gun.

But the site says I got a mossberg dealer 17 minutes away from me which sounds right. Are they guaranteed to have this gun or could they order it if they don’t? 

After this, my next thing will be getting my concealed permit since I doubt we’ll ever have conceal without permit here in SC.

And then I’ll get a 9mm more suited for that. Maybe a compact 1911 that shoots 9s but those are kinda gay XD 

Sig Sauer might be up my alley.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But the site says I got a mossberg dealer 17 minutes away from me which sounds right. Are they guaranteed to have this gun or could they order it if they don’t? 

Depends on the size of their business, really. If it’s a large gun shop, then there’s a good chance they’ll have something close to what you’re looking for. But backroom dealers and the like usually don’t carry a large stock but can order or find it for you. I’ve bought from a dealer out of the back room in a truck stops who didn’t keep anything on hand at all. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Depends on the size of their business, really. If it’s a large gun shop, then there’s a good chance they’ll have something close to what you’re looking for. But backroom dealers and the like usually don’t carry a large stock but can order or find it for you. I’ve bought from a dealer out of the back room in a truck stops who didn’t keep anything on hand at all. XD 

We got lots of gun shops and I got the whole weekend so I’m sure I’ll find it. Should be fun.