Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

I've never understood the fascination with having a theme song. Though if you are to have it for a character I'd say you should have something like Imperial March or Rains of Castamere as I think it should be something that can be played in the background of a scene with that character. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

CS for Aetius Aquilarios

F53CDCAD-8DD2-457F-AFB0-95226189A81D.jpeg.0b40427de666d392ee65ff7c1078b933.jpeg

Name: Aetius Aquilarios
Race: Imperial
Birthsign: The Warrior

Faction: Imperial Legion

Appearance: Aetius was born with his mother’s blue eyes and his father’s, whoever that was, dark brown hair. He keeps his hair cropped like most in the Legion and has no facial hair.

Equipment (Weapons, armor, etc) : Aetius wears a full suit of Legion Heavy Armor along with a heavy legion shield and he carries an Imperial Gladius as his main weapon. He also carries a short Imperial dagger, that his mother said belonged to his father.

Personality: Aetius is generally considered outgoing and relaxed, but stern when he needs to be.

Background/History: Aetius never knew his father and his mother never talked about him. Aetius inherited his mother’s last name of Aquilarios, but that’s all he got from her. Aetius was born and raised at his maternal grandfather’s estate in the Colovian Highlands near Chorrol, where he learned the history of the Aquilarios family, how to fight, and how to make the right friends. When Aetius turned 18, his grandfather made it clear that he needed to make his own way in the world. He was born out of wedlock and there was already an heir to the Aquilarios fortunes. With the next Great War looming on the horizon, Aetius decided he would join the Imperial Legion.

Motives: Aetius wants to help restore the Empire to its former glory. He also wants to make a name for himself so that when the war is won and gone he doesn’t become some beggar on the streets.

Skills: Heavy armor, One handed, block

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Did they actually serve you that much milk every day, or were you actively seeking it out? Six glasses a day is a freaking lot.

It’s just your body resisting wimperial toxins. 

Glass of milk and a glass of juice at every meal, but people would want there drinks so I’d take them

Fuck:dntknw:

33 minutes ago, Centurion said:

CS for Aetius Aquilarios

Reveal hidden contents

F53CDCAD-8DD2-457F-AFB0-95226189A81D.jpeg.0b40427de666d392ee65ff7c1078b933.jpeg

Name: Aetius Aquilarios
Race: Imperial
Birthsign: The Warrior

Faction: Imperial Legion

Appearance: Aetius was born with his mother’s blue eyes and his father’s, whoever that was, dark brown hair. He keeps his hair cropped like most in the Legion and has no facial hair.

Equipment (Weapons, armor, etc) : Aetius wears a full suit of Legion Heavy Armor along with a heavy legion shield and he carries an Imperial Gladius as his main weapon. He also carries a short Imperial dagger, that his mother said belonged to his father.

Personality: Aetius is generally considered outgoing and relaxed, but stern when he needs to be.

Background/History: Aetius never knew his father and his mother never talked about him. Aetius inherited his mother’s last name of Aquilarios, but that’s all he got from her. Aetius was born and raised at his maternal grandfather’s estate in the Colovian Highlands near Chorrol, where he learned the history of the Aquilarios family, how to fight, and how to make the right friends. When Aetius turned 18, his grandfather made it clear that he needed to make his own way in the world. He was born out of wedlock and there was already an heir to the Aquilarios fortunes. With the next Great War looming on the horizon, Aetius decided he would join the Imperial Legion.

Motives: Aetius wants to help restore the Empire to its former glory. He also wants to make a name for himself so that when the war is won and gone he doesn’t become some beggar on the streets.

Skills: Heavy armor, One handed, block

I’ll message you about Aetius and see where you want him stationed, which Legion he’ll be part of, etc. 

Finally started catching up on my reading tonight. Fell behind when we started talking about moving sites. I just finished the last Lorgar post. A detail that I really liked:

“  Bringing up the longsword into a two handed  Dumneri defensive stance (gripping the blade beside his head, and pointing it forward.  “

Sounds about right.

So it looks like Lorgar’s gonna have his hands full for a while. Seven assassins is a heck of a lot if they’re all gonna be like that last guy. I’d honestly bet on one of them wacking him eventually if he hadn’t decided to go out of his way and take them out first, which I’m guessing is the hunt he mentioned at the end.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Finally started catching up on my reading tonight. Fell behind when we started talking about moving sites. I just finished the last Lorgar post. A detail that I really liked:

“  Bringing up the longsword into a two handed  Dumneri defensive stance (gripping the blade beside his head, and pointing it forward.  “

Sounds about right.

So it looks like Lorgar’s gonna have his hands full for a while. Seven assassins is a heck of a lot if they’re all gonna be like that last guy. I’d honestly bet on one of them wacking him eventually if he hadn’t decided to go out of his way and take them out first, which I’m guessing is the hunt he mentioned at the end.

That's the image I based it on XD One of the major things that come to mind when I think of Morrowind.

Lorgar's actually referring to the sacred hunt Hircine sent him on. But I suppose his dance with the Assassino's is a hunt in it's own right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That's the image I based it on XD One of the major things that come to mind when I think of Morrowind.

Lorgar's actually referring to the sacred hunt Hircine sent him on. But I suppose his dance with the Assassino's is a hunt in it's own right.

I figured. It was a nice touch. :thumbup:

Gotcha. I kinda assumed they would be one and the same. Hircine admitted in Skyrim that he gets a big kick out of hunters getting hunted. My guess is that his sacred hunt will be very messy, and that those dudes will be the primary victims of it. Sounds like I’m wrong though. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I figured. It was a nice touch. :thumbup:

Gotcha. I kinda assumed they would be one and the same. Hircine admitted in Skyrim that he gets a big kick out of hunters getting hunted. My guess is that his sacred hunt will be very messy, and that those dudes will be the subjects of it. Sounds like I’m wrong though. 

Yes i'm aware. I believe that's the very reason Hircine rewards you anyway, because the hunt had been turned against Sidling (I think his name was) hunters XD

" With a slight, “Heh”, the assassin, hefted up one of his remaining pilums, and didn’t waste a second launching it forward towards his prey, intent on skewering the werewolf, and finishing the hunt. "

The thoughts of a Daedric Prince I don't want to comment on, but maybe your right, and it was Hircine's intent all along for Lorgar to be hunted while he's hunting other monsters. Or maybe it's just the nature of the hunt to be like this, and it so happened by chance, no doubt Hircine will still be entertained either way.

• Like 1