Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

Why is that weird? lol

Northern Germans and Dutch pretty much the same thing back then- they married each other a lot.

I learned a lot on Ancestry.com. Some early ancestors were first cousins who lived across the Hudson River from one another. Their son fought in the Revolutionary War- for the British. XD He had to flee to fucking Canada. The shame! This apparently wasn't uncommon. His daughter came back to New York and married a Dutch American, my direct ancestors.

Edited by Celan
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Celan said:

Why is that weird? lol

Northern Germans and Dutch pretty much the same thing back then- they married each other a lot.

I learned a lot on Ancestry.com. Some early ancestors were first cousins who lived across the Hudson River from one another. Their son fought in the Revolutionary War- for the British. XD He had to flee to fucking Canada. The shame! This apparently wasn't uncommon. His daughter came back to New York and married a Dutch American.

XD Damn LOL 

It's not lol I was just referencing Austin Powers.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

While I’ve got your attention, how about that wimperial huh?

Short post, so there’s not a great deal for me to say about it specifically. But I like the idea of having a good grunt character to give us an up front boots-on-ground POV for the Imperial side of the war. I am curious what the Legate noticed that made him decide to write Councilor Carius. Maybe he recognized his features and knew his father (I’ve got a theory on that)? Also curious about what he knows the Minotaur head from if it’s not Alessia’s loverbull. As well as how he knows it’s the head of a Minotaur and not a bull. XD 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Short post, so there’s not a great deal for me to say about it specifically. But I like the idea of having a good grunt character to give us an up front boots-on-ground POV for the Imperial side of the war. I am curious what the Legate noticed that made him decide to write Councilor Carius. Maybe he recognized his features and knew his father (I’ve got a theory on that)? Also curious about what he knows the Minotaur head from if it’s not Alessia’s loverbull. As well as how he knows it’s the head of a Minotaur and not a bull. XD 

You wanna explain said theory? All I’m really gonna say is this post is a set up for his plot, but this arc is so far in the future I don’t even know if they are gonna happen. Gotta get through the war first

Fuck:dntknw:

12 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Reveal hidden contents

You wanna explain said theory? All I’m really gonna say is this post is a set up for his plot, but this arc is so far in the future I don’t even know if they are gonna happen. Gotta get through the war first

His father was an Imp or Imp-lover who died in Skyrim just a few years ago. He was alive for most of the boy’s life, but never there. So we’ve got ourselves a wimperial with no reservations about abandoning his kids.

Aetius and Ubbe have the same shithead father, who left Aet’s mamma for Ubbe’s, then left her so he could go lick Titus Mede’s ballsack, which he eventually choked on and died.

That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

His father was an Imp or Imp-lover who died in Skyrim just a few years ago. He was alive for most of the boy’s life, but never there. So we’ve got ourselves a wimperial with no reservations about abandoning his kids.

Aetius and Ubbe have the same shithead father, who left Aet’s mamma for Ubbe’s, then left her so he could go kick Titus Mede’s ballsack, which he eventually choked on and died.

That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it.

Lmao nice

• Thanks 1

Read the posts and I agree with Doc lol only because the theory is good... don’t be afraid to take that idea if it’s not true lol I won’t ask Centurion XD 

Its funny, Dales may be going crazy but if it takes her seeing demons to finally learn some wisdom then I’d say it’s a welcome change for the Empire :lol:

Reminds me of the episode of South Park where the kids make fun of Cartmans dolls and tell him to grow up.

And he responds by making an elaborate conspiracy against his dolls and has them kill each other off XD  XD 

South Park has an episode for everything.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Read the posts and I agree with Doc lol only because the theory is good... don’t be afraid to take that idea if it’s not true lol I won’t ask Centurion XD 

I will neither confirm nor deny any theories thrown around, but I will say that I know who his father is, it’s just gonna be a long, long time before anything info is put out.

• Like 1

My bet is Witchie had her pegged right and it’s the Madgod driving her closer to insanity with bits of truth to make her paranoid or something. Which he loves doing.

Yea she got a dragon but only a lunatic invites a dragon to live amongst your people, even rule over them.

9 minutes ago, Centurion said:

On that note, I don’t know how you guys deal with having secrets for your characters over long periods of time. All I want to do right now is talk about it XD

I have a compulsion to spill all my secrets and have to force myself not to. Especially the really juicy ones. It’s a constant struggle 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My bet is Witchie had her pegged right and it’s the Madgod driving her closer to insanity with bits of truth to make her paranoid or something.

Yea she got a dragon but only a lunatic invites a dragon to live amongst your people, even rule over them.

If she is an actual Ayleid ghost, it wouldn’t be far fetched at all for her to wanna screw up the alliance by turning its members against each other and causing distrust. They weren’t exactly on good terms back in the day.