Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Maggie’s gotta be the most wholesome vampire in the Order. ^_^

Aaaaaand now she’s giving Krojun plotting advice to dismantle the Elder Council. XD 

Enjoyed the post. In general I love it when y’all delve into Cyrodiilic politics and culture on a deeper level than “the Romans who conquer people”. Doron’s new tattoos hinting at an increasing boldness of Nibenease nationalism was a cool touch.

On the rebba post now. 

“ "Before you go, allow us to present you with a gift." Arle stood and gestured at two teenage girls at the end of the table. “

For a wild moment there I seriously thought that Arle was giving them two slaves, or daughters or something. :rofl: That would’ve been awkward.

The hawks are cool though. Not gonna usurp OG Erer, but still pretty awesome. All these cool pets are making me want some. XD Baldur’s reaction was exactly what mine would be.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

On the rebba post now. 

Reveal hidden contents

“ "Before you go, allow us to present you with a gift." Arle stood and gestured at two teenage girls at the end of the table. “

For a wild moment there I seriously thought that Arle was giving them two slaves, or daughters or something. :rofl: That would’ve been awkward.

The hawks are cool though. Not gonna usurp OG Erer, but still pretty awesome. All these cool pets are making me want some. XD 

It funny, you said that and I was like, “wait, what about Karsh!” But honestly Karsh is way more a character in his own right than a pet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BTCollins said:

It funny, you said that and I was like, “wait, what about Karsh!” But honestly Karsh is way more a character in his own right than a pet. 

Karsh even has a CS! XD He didn’t cross my mind as far as pets go. 

As for animals in general, the horse from Wayrest is still my #1. A true RP Legend. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Holgeir and Fjori song might be one of my all time favorites from you, Colonel. Could you save it on the art page so it’s easy to find?

I was so nervous about that one lol XD way different from what I normally do and it’s hard to write songs with complex rhythm, so I was hoping posting the song I got inspiration from would help that out.

I asked you to read it first like three times and kept deleting it before you could XD 

Ill put it up there sure, and some other ones from earlier in the rp too.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I was so nervous about that one lol XD way different from what I normally do and it’s hard to write songs with complex rhythm

That’s why I liked it so much. It actually got me to read it slowly, hearing it as a song in my head to the tune of the video you linked. I was totally absorbed. 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the more rappy ones too, but this was more enchanting. Had me feeling like I was there, and that rhythm was impressive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

“ A gold merchant from Hammerfell who had paid for two whores never remembered that there was briefly a third woman in his room, who opened his wrist then healed the wound before leaving him to sleep it off. “ 

Maggie’s gotta be the most wholesome vampire in the Order. ^_^

59 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Reveal hidden contents

Aaaaaand now she’s giving Krojun plotting advice to dismantle the Elder Council. XD 

Enjoyed the post. In general I love it when y’all delve into Cyrodiilic politics and culture on a deeper level than “the Romans who conquer people”. Doron’s new tattoos hinting at an increasing boldness of Nibenease nationalism was a cool touch.

In both cases she would see it as being practical. A tool is no good once it's broken, and happy pets are safer and available to be sucked on again at a later date. XD

• Like 1

Grim Ones, islanders, Roscreans, the CRJWTWTWB, MAN, team Skyrim is getting colorful. I love it. And they’re introducing shouts!

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

sits waiting in silent anticipation for someone to read his first Aetius post lol :teehee:

Working my way there now, bud. ;) Gotta see what Ubbe’s up to first. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Grim Ones, islanders, Roscreans, the CRJWTWTWB, MAN, team Skyrim is getting colorful. I love it. And they’re introducing shouts!

Working my way there now, bud. ;) Gotta see what Ubbe’s up to first. 

Hmm yes ye old Ubbe the Savage lol

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

I read it, that's what I meant about the milk sipper. ;)

Milk sipper?

Fuck:dntknw:

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

See the fucking soldier admits Milk is good for ya'll! I told ya'll!

On the real tho. There’s a lot of studies saying you really don’t need that much or any milk really after breastfeeding.

You get vitamin d from the sun anyway.

Unless you’re Irish or a vampire lol. But then you have no soul so who cares about u :P 

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

On the real tho. There’s a lot of studies saying you really don’t need that much or any milk really after breastfeeding.

You get vitamin d from the sun anyway.

Unless you’re Irish or a vampire lol. But then you have no soul so who cares about u :P 

I'm half Irish...