Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If she is an actual Ayleid ghost, it wouldn’t be far fetched at all for her to wanna screw up the alliance by turning its members against each other and causing distrust. They weren’t exactly on good terms back in the day. 

Indeed though how does a ghost learn all that info? Even an ayleid one.

Theyd be too busy eroding in the dreamsleeve

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed though how does a ghost learn all that info? Even an ayleid one.

Theyd be too busy eroding in the dresmsleeve

A ghost who was also a seer? Idk

I like the ghost serving a Daedric Prince theory. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

22 minutes ago, Centurion said:

On that note, I don’t know how you guys deal with having secrets for your characters over long periods of time. All I want to do right now is talk about it XD

Well if your secret needs approval from the gms you can talk to them about it. Or you can talk to me about it. Promise I wont share them with everyone behind your back. :P 

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My bet is Witchie had her pegged right and it’s the Madgod driving her closer to insanity with bits of truth to make her paranoid or something. Which he loves doing.

Yea she got a dragon but only a lunatic invites a dragon to live amongst your people, even rule over them.

Pardon my lack of understanding English, but "pegged right"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Pardon my lack of understanding English, but "pegged right"?

It’s an idiom. It basically means calling something. 

Like “I had Rose Bolton pegged as a traitor ever since season 2. Turns out I was right.”

edit: viking’d by the Savage himself.

Edited by The Good Doctor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And we’ve seen ghosts who are even older than her who still managed to hang onto themselves enough that they did not erode significantly. Like that guy guarding that dragon priest’s tomb. 

Yea but not in much condition to do anything but reenact events from their past or try and correct some wrong to them without outside assistance.

Edit: or attacking on sight lol

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea but not in much condition to do anything but reenact events from their past or try and correct some wrong to them without outside assistance.

True, I was more referring to their ability to stay sane. The elf in Balrog’s post hasn’t done anything too radical besides her apparent ability to know things that she didn’t witness. That’s why I think she might’ve been a seer or something similar if the daedra thing doesn’t pan out.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

True, I was more referring to their ability to stay sane. The elf in Balrog’s post hasn’t done anything too radical besides her apparent ability to know things that she didn’t witness. That’s why I think she might’ve been a seer or something similar if the daedra thing doesn’t pan out.

Ah I see, yea sanity varies per ghost. Probably those with purpose last longer.