Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

There's a good story that goes with these, and I gotta thank Doc for it. Ive been getting into being a leader more in cyrodiil pvp, and its paying off.

However of course I get a loooot of hate from jealous douchebags. This time I got hate because I told a guy at another fort to stop crying. We were busy defending near cheydinhall from the Daggerfall Covenant as they are a bigger threat than the Dominion, plus they had Volendrung.

So I said we should sacrifice BRK to protect another keep, Chal. We won that fight and lost BRK, gained hammer, but then we went to reclaim BRK, lost, lost hammer, then lost Chal.

It got bad, and I got a lot of people chiming in saying I was an asshole and a troll and dont help despite my group having half the map ours this morning and an enemy scroll to boot.

So I showed them. They said "what are our orders from our 'leader'." I told them lets get our stuff back while DC was busy fighting AD now that AD focused them with the hammer they got from us.

So I said we should go to bleaks, before Chal, which is an outpost near Chal keep. Its important because it cuts off travel to Chal and makes them waste time capturing it while we take Chal, a very very hard keep to get from DC 

And it worked ^^

Doc always said I could lead and I didnt believe him lol but now I think I can. My aussie guild says the same. :D Am happy atm lol.Screenshot_20210303_194148.png.c3d922b036da9e34a3fcd1db803bca04.pngScreenshot_20210303_194202.png.15fcc451693ea9399ad30718e8bd0b29.pngScreenshot_20210303_194224.png.7f9cd05d0789c0b32ecdb1f81a2bd16d.pngScreenshot_20210303_194232.png.dcef18560f9b29a7f491208397309e31.pngScreenshot_20210303_194301.png.acb7cdd3779a6c70b2ba366064ce3f69.png

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Why did that weirdo say you were in the jaws of demise while everyone else was congratulating your victory? XD 

He said I lead EP into the jaws of demise XD I guess because everything was lit after that suddenly and I dipped. But If we hadnt taken Chal, we'd have lost everything faster and got gated. Meaning pushed all the way back to the main spawn areas.

I kept hitting their keeps when there was no one home, trolling them or taking them alone, or with some others, and got yelled at for it lol bcuz its not honorable or some shit. 

But ya know what, it fuckin worked lol so fuck em. They call it pvdooring, attacking keeps that have no players in it for the score, or to cut them off so you can attack another target. I call that smart. So I do it regularly.

Most people dont care, just morons. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee