Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

Also trying to pcs off this island is giving me hardcore depression. Covid made everything damn near impossible to do. Ordinarily you are supposed to get your orders 3-6 months out from when you leave to give you time to schedule household goods shipments, housing, flights, etc. I got mine 13 days before I’m supposed to leave. Covid has everything backed up so hhg shipments were a minimum of 2.5 weeks out from the day you requested. I was supposed to leave on the 21st (this Sunday) but my household goods isn’t shipping until the 5th. I had scheduled housing close out for the 22nd because I requested hhg for the 18th but that didn’t happen so I had to call housing to push my close out to the 8th and they are acting like fucking idiots saying they can’t do that because someone new is already assigned my house. Tomorrow is my last day to clear post and I can’t do that until I get housings signature (either by having a no-shit housing close out appointment, or already being out of the house) then I have to get finance’s signature (but I can’t do that until I have a flight itinerary, but the military flight people are fucking impossible to deal with because they have that telephone confidence) and I’m stressed the fuck out

• Sad 3

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They're just less fertile for the most part. Its just how they are generally. I'm sure it has something to do to their pedigree and ancestry in relation to the divines. I doubt for instance Orcs have the same issue, or at least not as bad.

It might have to do with the altmer eugenics policy and the vast increase in inbred traits if I had to take a guess. In a world with thousands of years of history, plus 10 actually separate races that individual don’t have the kind of population earth does would definitely increase the likelyhood of you mate with someone who is related lmao.

Fuck:dntknw: