Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

36 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Why the hell is bat woman black? Was there a recast on the show? 

Not a recast. A new character. The first actress quit after season 1, which is doubly hilarious because it ended with her character saying she would never abandon Gotham. XD 

Then season 2 opens with this new lady, who is homeless, sleeping in her van when an airplane explodes above her head and the bat suit literally lands at her feet in the wreckage. That is the origin story for the new Batwoman.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not a recast. A new character. The first actress quit after season 1, which is doubly hilarious because it ended with her character saying she would never abandon Gotham. XD 

Then season 2 opens with this new lady, who is homeless, sleeping in her van when an airplane explodes above her head and the bat suit literally lands at her feet in the wreckage. That is the origin story for the new Batwoman.

For such a shitty show, you seem to know everything about it ;) I guess it's your guilty pleasure.

@ColonelKillaBee

Did you know that the Archmage of the Mages Guild wanted to build Ocato a replacement Numidium after the Warp in the West? Cause I didn’t.

"The other day he asked me to build a new Anumidium for Ocato since the original seems to have been destroyed in all those troubles in the Iliac Bay. I don't know what he asked you to do, but my advice is to try and ignore him."

I mean, she seems very dismissive of the idea like she knows it couldn’t be done, but the idea that this was on the Empire’s agenda by the time of Morrowind is somewhat interesting. It’s only six years later when everything collapses in the Oblivion Crisis, so it never becomes relevant, but still a fun tidbit.

13 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

Did you know that the Archmage of the Mages Guild wanted to build Ocato a replacement Numidium after the Warp in the West? Cause I didn’t.

"The other day he asked me to build a new Anumidium for Ocato since the original seems to have been destroyed in all those troubles in the Iliac Bay. I don't know what he asked you to do, but my advice is to try and ignore him."

I mean, she seems very dismissive of the idea like she knows it couldn’t be done, but the idea that this was on the Empire’s agenda by the time of Morrowind is somewhat interesting. It’s only six years later when everything collapses in the Oblivion Crisis, so it never becomes relevant, but still a fun tidbit.

I’ve seen this before, but when I did it meant nothing to me at the time lol. Now, it’s very odd to see XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ve seen this before, but when I did it meant nothing to me at the time lol. Now, it’s very odd to see XD 

Makes me wonder what Uriel and Ocato would’ve done with it if they succeeded.

Also makes me want to see a Numidium - Mehrunes Dagon giant monster battle. XD 

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@The Good Doctor You've played System Shock? It's the spiritual father of Prey. 

I’d say it’s more like the spiritual predecessor of Bioshock, which is the spiritual predecessor of Prey. 

Funnily enough, the original Prey from 2006 is completely different from any of them. XD 

But no, I haven’t played System Shock. I’ve just watched some of it. 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’d say it’s more like the spiritual predecessor of Bioshock, which is the spiritual predecessor of Prey. 

Funnily enough, the original Prey from 2006 is completely different from any of them. XD 

But no, I haven’t played System Shock. I’ve just watched some of it. 

And it's cancelled sequel that Bethesda destoryed is nothing like it XD What a weird franchise. 

21 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And it's cancelled sequel that Bethesda destoryed is nothing like it XD What a weird franchise. 

I really like the 2015 Prey, but the cancelled Prey 2 looks like one of the coolest games that never got made. Open world space bounty Hunter in an alien city. That could’ve been amazing.

@Centurion bet you’ll like the trailer for the music. 

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I really like the 2015 Prey, but the cancelled Prey 2 looks like one of the coolest games that never got made. Open world space bounty Hunter in an alien city. That could’ve been amazing.

@Centurion bet you’ll like the trailer for the music. 

What's fucked is it was like 95 percent done; what happened was Bethesda was impressed that they wanted to aquire the studio, which resulted in tons of pushback from the devs, a hostile takeover, and Bethesda cancelling the game and using it's IP as a corpse to build Prey (which is a very good game.)