Who will take the Beskar Throne?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How will take the Beskar Throne?

• Bo Katan
    • Din Djarin
    • The Armorer
    • Sabine Wren

29 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Damn, the dude took the words right out of my mouth. It is painful to read that he wants to play the REAL Boba Fett but that they’re not letting him. 

Man, Disney sucks. The guy is perfect for the role. Just let him freaking play it!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I was becoming more and more disappointed with the show till the finale. Holy shit. What a fucking episode. 

I doubt I watch the finale this week, too much going on, but I have been keeping quiet since the first couple episodes because I didn’t want to just be a total downer. I really dislike it. :( 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I doubt I watch the finale this week, too much going on, but I have been keeping quiet since the first couple episodes because I didn’t want to just be a total downer. I really dislike it. :( 

Fair enough. I think it worth it to get too it. Kinda makes the rest of the series just feel like filler for this one part. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Fair enough. I think it worth it to get too it. Kinda makes the rest of the series just feel like filler for this one part. 

It is filler, but it also manages to character assassinate basically everyone involved and introduce a number of plot holes that didn’t exist before. I can’t even turn my brain off and just enjoy the action, because it sucks too.

Bail Organa might actually be the dumbest bastard in Star Wars canon.

"Hey Obi, I haven’t heard from you in a while. Worried you might have gotten captured. Soooo, how about this: I’m going to go pay a visit to Luke Skywalker, secret son of Anakin Skywalker, who lives at 501 East Bumfuck Desert, Tatooine with Anakin Skywalker’s in-laws. I really hope I’m wrong about you getting captured, since that would mean this message is now in enemy hands and I just ruined our only hope of saving the Galaxy, but I already started recording so I’m gonna hit send anyway. Toodles!"

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Bail Organa might actually be the dumbest bastard in Star Wars canon.

"Hey Obi, I haven’t heard from you in a while. Worried you might have gotten captured. Soooo, how about this: I’m going to go pay a visit to Luke Skywalker, secret son of Anakin Skywalker, who lives at 501 East Bumfuck Desert, Tatooine with Anakin Skywalker’s in-laws. I really hope I’m wrong about you getting captured, since that would mean this message is now in enemy hands and I just ruined our only hope of saving the Galaxy, but I already started recording so I’m gonna hit send anyway. Toodles!"

If you want a break, watch some old Japanese movies XD

I think the writing in this was the same level as Boba Fett or the Sequel movies. The plot and characters are a complete mess, and even the fights weren’t good.

There are three instances of characters getting impaled right through the middle with a lightsaber and literally walking it off. XD 

The good stuff

-Ewan McGregor’s acting
-The first half of episode 1
-The city in episode 2
-Vader clowning on Reva (but not the part where he just turns around and leaves at the end)
-Uncle Owen’s "He IS my own!" line

That’s about it. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think the writing in this was the same level as Boba Fett or the Sequel movies. The plot and characters are a complete mess, and even the fights weren’t good.

There are three instances of characters getting impaled right through the middle with a lightsaber and literally walking it off. XD 

The good stuff

-Ewan McGregor’s acting
-The first half of episode 1
-The city in episode 2
-Vader clowning on Reva (but not the part where he just turns around and leaves at the end)
-Uncle Owen’s "He IS my own!" line

That’s about it. 

the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

'Member Chancellor Valorim? I 'memb- wait, actually… no I don’t. XD 

Andor is the first SW show since Mandalorian that I am daring to hope might not be garbage. It clearly has a higher production quality than the rest, and the fact that nobody was asking for a Cassian Andor show makes me think they actually have a story to tell here, rather than just a cheap attempt to cash in on fan favorites like Boba and Kenobi.