5 members have voted

1. 1. How will take the Beskar Throne?

• Bo Katan
    • Din Djarin
    • The Armorer
    • Sabine Wren

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hide contents

It was beautiful. I don’t care the that deep fake was a little rough, I know the technology is new and I love that they got Mark in to play the real Luke Skywalker. As far as I’m concerned, until proven otherwise by the show, Grogu is going to the Jedi Praxium on Yavin 4 to learn from Luke, Kyle Katarn, etc. lol.

Seeing Mando finally, fully abandon the children of the watch helmet thing was beautiful and really sent home how emotional that goodbye was.

Din wasn’t over shadowed by anyone this episode and I loved it. He showed what he can do facing off against the Dark Trooper and Gideon.

on the topic of the Dark Saber and Bo Katan. In Rebels, Sabine hands off the Dark Saber to Bo Katan and she accepts. In this she refuses because “it must be won in combat.” I think this is because she accepted it without earning it once and it didn’t fully unite the clans behind her, leading to the Great Purge and Moff Gideon holding the Dark Saber for the last 10 or so years. 

@The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

26 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

She's looking down on everyone who dosen't fit her definition of a Mandalorian XD

She’s right, though. He is a Clone. Boba himself doesn’t claim to be a Mandalorian. 

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And I think it's crazy so many people are forgetting the fact she used to burn down villages in her free time XD

Nobody’s forgetting. I don’t like Bo Katan or her lippy sidekick. But I do think she’s right about Boba by his own admission.

17 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

She’s right, though. He is a Clone. Boba himself doesn’t claim to be a Mandalorian. 

Nobody’s forgetting. I don’t like Bo Katan or her lippy sidekick. But I do think she’s right about Boba by his own admission.

It's not just that; she was down talking Mando's sub group. And I know they are cultish, but this is a woman who helped found a terrorist cell dedicated to bringing the ancient traditions of Mandalore around. And remember how she refused to accept Maul as the leader because of the fact he was an alien, despite the fact he was following Mandalorian customs? 

She seems like a person who only accept traditions that suit her and her agenda.  And she's a xenophobic bitch. And a predator XD

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And remember how she refused to accept Maul as the leader because of the fact he was an alien, despite the fact he was following Mandalorian customs? 

That is fair and I agree with her completely on it. Suddenly following a people’s customs doesn’t automatically make you one of them, and certainly doesn’t mean they should accept your rule.

And Maul is a perfect example considering he’s an evil bastard who is only using them to his own ends.

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's not just that

Just that is all I was talking about, though. I didn’t say she was a good person. I only doubted she’s the Mandalorian equivalent of a race supremacist. She only seems interested in the restoration of her home world, not the dominance of other planets or peoples.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

But by all accounts, Din Djarin is the rightful ruler of Mandalore. He won the Darksaber in single combat with the man responsible for the great purge. Din Djarin is the Mandalore

That’s what I found hilarious about that scene on the bridge. You could tell from Bo’s face that she knew it too. XD