Star Wars SPOILERS & discussion

Who will take the Beskar Throne?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How will take the Beskar Throne?

• Bo Katan
    • Din Djarin
    • The Armorer
    • Sabine Wren

https://lrmonline.com/news/scheduling-is-the-reason-for-mandalorian-season-3-production-timing-not-drama-barside-buzz/

“The actor’s schedule that has been the toughest to work out is Temuera Morrison’s since he will be a part of three upcoming Star Wars series on Disney+”

Too bad they can't actually clone him XD I guess Cody's 100 percent going to be in the Obi Wan show. It's nice though, he was super excited to get back to Star Wars and now he's like three different projects at the same time, and the fans love him.  

45 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Too bad they can't actually clone him XD I guess Cody's 100 percent going to be in the Obi Wan show. It's nice though, he was super excited to get back to Star Wars and now he's like three different projects at the same time, and the fans love him.  

I’m down with this. The actor is legitimately good. Still hoping his excitement gets him to hit the gym though. XD 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

• 9 months later...
10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You should have to be ruthless, for sure. That’s another reason why it’ll be disappointing if he isn’t.

I’m pretty confident in Dave Filoni and and John Favrue and the Asian girl, I can’t remember her name, after The Mandalorian

Fuck:dntknw:

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's hilarious that every promo so far has just been Boba saying very logical or obvious things with badass music playing over it. XD 

"I am Boba Fett... I will rule with respect." *BWOOOOM*
"I have come to bargain... I will not kill you on sight." *BWOOOOM*
"Tatooine is dangerous... We should be careful." *BWOOOOM*
"The desert is hot... Remember to stay hydrated. *BWOOOM*

*epic cuts of Boba sitting in chairs or hitting a guy with his Maori stick*

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

• 5 weeks later...

Watched the first episode; it was pretty decent, I liked it, but it's a little siller then I expected XD Reminds me of a some super weird Sopranos spin off, with sci fi. I like the cast so far, Boba, Mulan (The actress who plays Fennec was the OG voice of fucking Mulan XD), and the Gorgoth's. Without spoiling anything, @The Good Doctor I remeber you said you were disappointed we didn't get to see what happened to Boba between episode 6 and Mando, which shouldn't be the case XD

Little detail I adore; the title Boba uses and goes by is Daimyo, which was a title used by Lords in feudal Japan, which is insanely cool for a crimeboss XD

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I remeber you said you were disappointed we didn't get to see what happened to Boba between episode 6 and Mando, which shouldn't be the case XD

Mostly I just feel like we’ve got a different character now, which I’m not crazy about, and I feel like you’ve gotta show that change.

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Watched the first episode; it was pretty decent, I liked it, but it's a little siller then I expected XD Reminds me of a some super weird Sopranos spin off, with sci fi. I like the cast so far, Boba, Mulan (The actress who plays Fennec was the OG voice of fucking Mulan XD), and the Gorgoth's. Without spoiling anything, @The Good Doctor I remeber you said you were disappointed we didn't get to see what happened to Boba between episode 6 and Mando, which shouldn't be the case XD

Little detail I adore; the title Boba uses and goes by is Daimyo, which was a title used by Lords in feudal Japan, which is insanely cool for a crimeboss XD

Is Mando season 3 out?

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@The Good Doctor They did it, they fucking did it

Reveal hidden contents

b7ffqcg1vdf81.png

Gonna be honest, I’ve given up on Boba. The Mandalorian wasn’t perfect, but it was fun and well produced. Boba Fett is cringe incarnate, and feels really low budget to boot.

Cad Bane might actually be too cool to belong in this show. XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gonna be honest, I’ve given up on Boba. The Mandalorian wasn’t perfect, but it was fun and well produced. Boba Fett is cringe incarnate, and feels really low budget to boot.

Hide contents

Cad Bane might actually be too cool to belong in this show. XD 

The last two episodes are basically Mano season 2.5, might want to watch them by themselves, cause they deal heavily with the after affects XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The last two episodes are basically Mano season 2.5, might want to watch them by themselves, cause they deal heavily with the after affects XD

Yeah, I saw the first Mando one, where he was on the Halo ring. :lol: It had a lot of dumb stuff, but was still far and away the best episode of Boba Fett’s show… because it was so clearly a Mandalorian episode and Beta Fett wasn’t even in it. 

I haven’t vented about this yet, but fucking hell here it goes. What the hell did they do to Boba’s character? He has like five lines in the OT and they still managed to completely contradict everything about him. The "greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy" who even Darth Vader took lip from, is now a moronic goodie two-shoes who literally anyone in this forum could defeat with almost no effort.