Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

Some fun trivia, the guy who played John Marston in the Red Dead games basically got his start as a voice actor with RDR1, where he won a ton of awards and instantly became iconic. 

Then after only spending a few years in California, he abandoned the industry and moved to the country with his wife and kids, where he remained right up until Rockstar approached him to voice John one last time in RDR2.

No wonder he’s so good at playing John Marston. He’s basically the same guy. XD 

12 and 1 baby! I went 12 and 1. Recorded it. You KNOW I gotta put some rap in it XD Probably DMX.

The one time I died my teammates picked me up and we went back to wrecking. Me and one other dude murdered. He went 13 and 0. Woulda been me but a werewolf I think got the best of me.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t know people had a problem with that game in the first place. Wasn’t really on my radar. 

Command Keen is literally ID's least popular franchise, but the fans it did have were really upset with the butchering XD

22 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t know people had a problem with that game in the first place. Wasn’t really on my radar. 

Same, that's why I said meh. It's a cellphone game, I don't care one way or the other.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee