Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

@Centurion I just sent you the sword and shield together in the same email, been sitting on around 2 million alliance points for a while and knew I never sent those, but I can't remember if I sent you shoulders or gauntlets. I know you're missing one of those. I'm thinking gauntlets. You've got the belt, greaves, boots, and I know recently I sent the Cuirass, and helmet, as well as the sword and shield just now.

Let me know, then I'll send you the last piece after.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Apparently  the Smash Community is filled with paedophiles and rapists. Hundreds of allegations are coming out right now. One of theb iggest ones is this twenty four year old woman raped and 14 year old Smash streamer. (there's tons of video evidence also coming out of her being very touchy touchy with him when he was 14). This was the poor kid when he was 14.

maxresdefault.jpg

The head of Evo has also been outed by dozens of players, and it's gotten so bad Capcom and Neverealms have pulled out of the event. 

That's Old Stephen Colbert lol, I loved that Colbert, shook his hand in our movie theater. He lives here in South Carolina.

NEW Stephen Colbert is just another cock sucking liberal shill. Guess he always was, really.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

That's Old Stephen Colbert lol, I loved that Colbert, shook his hand in our movie theater. He lives here in South Carolina.

NEW Stephen Colbert is just another cock sucking liberal shill. Guess he always was, really.

Not a fan of Trump I take it? I personally don't give a shit about American politics, so I don't care, I just watch him for his clever Lord of the Rings references XD

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Never watched Fallion. I sometimes watch Colbert, he's about the only one I can stand.

I can’t stand any of them. That’s why stuff like this makes me laugh so much. You can see the dude’s life flashing before his eyes in that moment where he realized he was about to suffer the same fate as so many people he looks down on. XD 

Its not even about Trump, tho yes thats annoying. He's just... not funny anymore. Whatever writing team he had back in the day, he needs that back.

The new writing team he's got or whoever decides what he says, not funny at all, verses John Stewart who got out before his soul was fully removed.