Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58421

7fe2142a750ab9189d249cce276a05a2.jpg

Time to get to work, @Centurion ;) 

Double xp, double alliance points. We'll get the rest of your set easily, plus this one^ and for me, transmutation crystals.

Lol unfortunately I’m going to the field for 5 days Saturday and then going back to the field two days later for 10 days

• Sad 2

Fuck:dntknw:

Colonel, you’ve gotta win that shit for him. Can’t have our boy rolling an Imp and getting stunted on by some wannabe posers who weren’t too busy with Army work to get the tight leather pants.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Colonel, you’ve gotta win that shit for him. Can’t have our boy rolling an Imp and getting stunted on by some wannabe posers who weren’t too busy with Army work to get the tight leather pants.

:rofl: That'll be easy, I already got my new pvp set ready besides the heavy balorgh mask which should be easy to get.

I did well going in with a pve set, let alone now with my new drip.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

My only problem, and it's not even one really, with the Morrowind Imperial sets is how well armored the legs are compared to the rest of the set. I'm more then fine with some pieces of armor being better protected then others, repetition isn't always appealing. 

But they legit got full plate protection for the legs while their arms might be bare. It's slightly disproportionate. 

• Like 1

Repetition is far from what I mean, base tes doesn't let you accessorize and match the way eso does, so your only choices typically are try to look unique as best you can, or simply look good in what they have and be matching. 

Between those two choices, I'd much rather match even if it looks less unique. Its why I could never wear some of the special daedric artifacts.

Watched the recommended video of Gus' death on youtube, man for such a badass character in the show that really was just about the best way they could have killed him off.

The only time in the show we see him lose his composure (not including the flashback of his much younger self) was in the realization that shit was about to go down. His "HWAUHH" though :rofl:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I have not yet, I've heard it's pretty good though.

It is. It starts out a little slower than Breaking Bad (although the slow stuff is still good), but it picks up exponentially as it progresses.

I asked because you like Gus so much. So I figured you’d also be interested in the Salamanca family. They are very prominent in BCS. Hell, the later seasons introduced a new member of their family who I think is just about on par with Gus as a villain.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Gus was my favorite villain to be sure. Next to Heisenberg anyway.

I think you’ll like Lalo, because he reminds me a lot of a character you’d wrote. He’s basically the scary muscle of Cartel Brund mixed with the brains and charisma of Cartel Baldur. XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I guess I need to see a lot more of him lol, all I see of him so far is his cunning and charm, and that he loves what he does a little too much XD 

He becomes a much more prominent character in this latest season. Dominates every scene he’s in. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Honestly Gus was far more intimidating then Walter, never mind the sheer power he held that man was colder than Atmora.

Mike put it best. Walter is like a time bomb who destroys everything around him. He’s more dangerous in a really chaotic way, and by the end operated with very little code or restraint.

Gus was an empire builder. He was what Walter wanted to be. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Honestly Gus was far more intimidating then Walter, never mind the sheer power he held that man was colder than Atmora.

I'd rather tangle with Gus personally, Gus is ironically more reasonable than walt. He's only intimidating when he needs to be, and he only needs to be with idiots. Walt is narcissistic, and will logic away any action he deems necessary for whatever wish fulfillment he's trying to achieve. He'll use anyone and everyone that gets close to him, and kill you off in some pretty creative ways.

Walt is the kind of guy that ends up bringing down everyone around him from his ambition. Gus is a man of reason, and to me that makes him far more predictable and easy to understand. 

Neither are people I'd like to know of course, but Walt to me is the bigger monster.

• Like 1

I’d rather deal with Gus, but if it’s gotta come down to killing then I’d rather be against Walt. He’s smarter, less predictable, and more resourceful, but he’s also much more vulnerable. Like a criminal glass cannon. XD 

Gus is almost untouchable. Only someone like Walt could bring him down. But there were lots of points where lesser men could’ve offed Walt and got away with it. 

With Meta knowledge, yea, I agree. Actually, tbh even without meta knowledge you're right, he doesn't have armed men surrounding him at all times just out of sight, or, in plain sight. He has Jesse XD And not the badass one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

he doesn't have armed men surrounding him at all times just out of sight, or, in plain sight.

Except for that time he hired the best two hitmen this side of the Mississippi. XD 

Screen-Shot-2015-01-29-at-8.44.15-pm.png

meth-fiction.jpg

• Haha 1