Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Didn't know Grey Host was a thing before, actually, knew about the generic names tho.

Yeah, though not all that fleshed out. You can actually kill their original leader and a couple followers in the vanilla game. But they don’t do or say anything interesting. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Calm down there, Alessia. XD 

Bro fuck Alessia XD THATS A CHILD OF KYNE NIGGA. THEEEE Child of Kyne. Well, Wulfharth is probably THEEE Child of Kyne, but he's THEEEE other Child of Kyne, lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aight Imma ask, when the fuck did Elder Scrolls get orange elves?

Yeah, I’m waiting for this answer too. XD Played a lot of ESO but I’ve never seen one of these guys. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aight Imma ask, when the fuck did Elder Scrolls get orange elves?

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I’m waiting for this answer too. XD Played a lot of ESO but I’ve never seen one of these guys. 

He's Ayleid, but I think his unique appearance is due to his connection to Meridia, and what she made these guys into.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:King_Narilmor

1e0a7bed1548c0ef42d42f82d24b20b12cf78ca0

As you can see, he's not a normal elf.

Beating that mission also gives you the glowing eyes as a skin. It makes you glow in other places too, but I just like the eyes.

ed23ad92ddf3fe6cc0c1b3d6a349924bc1aca327

d04ea34408780800716722eaec5586bb262bc719cb62c72e5771d10a4547cb610fad5f51190b304d

My second favorite is definitely the one up top for all the trouble it gave me, lol. Most people say March of Sacrifices and Balorgh here at the bottom is harder... not me lol Balorgh and Hircine's realm is child's play imo in comparison to fucking Lord Warden Dusk.

At first for sure lol XD Seeing as how they kept quitting. Honestly if not it probably would've been a medium difficulty boss, I only died once from fall damage of all things once we got a good team.

Still a badass boss though.

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

How do you visit someone else's place?

You have to change the permissions so that they can, I think only friends can visit. I have it so friends can enter my primary house whenever they like but can't move anything.