Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That kinda looks like Morrowind Imperial armor. 

The Imperial Legion in Morrowind wouldn’t be caught dead in sandals. XD They rocked only the steelest toed boots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just when I thought I was done spending money, I had to expedite my pvp build for tomorrow's event. Luckily the most expensive thing I gotta buy is just an amulet, average prive 130k.

Hopefully I can sell one of these balorgh style pages. Dont like going below 100k.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Not sure why anyone would want to tho XD Legion Zero, which doesn't count I guess but it's awesome, Order of the Hour, and Shields of Senchal are all super sweet Imperial sets, and even the regular imperial armors honestly look the best imo of all the base race armor sets. 

They look much nicer than what I'd imagine a modern version of these would look like, unless they made the legs matching anyway.

Eh, graphics aside, I like most of the Morrowind sets. They were less generic than the ones in Oblivon or Skyrim. And imo the last time Bethesda actually tried to make the Imperials look at all unique.

ESO is alright, though. I think the Imperial sets look so much better than the other racial sets because they were made after the game released and added as part of the first DLC update. You can tell they took their time with it. And yeah, Order of the Hour and Shields of Senchal are sweet. 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I can't even call it a graphics thing because the daedric stuff, dunmer sets like the house specific sets and the ebony set, that all looks undeniably cool. To me the Imperials mostly look like nerds tho.

There was like two I actually liked tho but they're not in the pic above.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Pipe down, 343 and keep working on Halo 3 and ODST for PC XD

It'll be a miracle if this next title doesn't suck ass.

Fuck yo, the Banished is one of the coolest Covenant factions. XD Everyone was begging 343 to add them into a mainline game. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Fuck yo, the Banished is one of the coolest Covenant factions. XD Everyone was begging 343 to add them into a mainline game. 

I don't care lol, it's 343. They have a lot to prove. They have Blue Team with Master Chief and still managed to make Halo 5 suck ass.

Wanna play "guess that gender"?

0736e433fd12196aa75725bbf5c8defff8868958

Correct answer explained:

CLEARLY a man, right? WRONG. Female. 

Just kidding. XD That's wrong too. This, is a tranny. Male to Female trans, which are rampant in the tes community.

Why? Well somehow for me I could tell by the character but for further proof:

9b5eeabbf52a64b11eb83bd597bd4084edab4d9e

Trannies love the name "trinity" for one, or you know, men who play women, they gravitate to that name because of Sci-Fi shit like the Matrix, which most women were too bored to watch through to remember her name. Other dead giveaway, her rank. No 810 is female, PERIOD. NONE. NADA. NEEEEVER.....

The last dead giveaway, they used the fucking title Lady XD How more obvious could you be. If you thought this character was cute, you're a FAGGG. Sorry, I don't make the rules, faggot. Oh wait, yes I do XD 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You know, if I ignore their legs, I can see potential in those sets too lol, the legs are really bad tho.

Most of those sets don’t have their own leg pieces so I agree with you there. The legs they used don’t really suit them well. But either way I’d still rather get unique and interesting looking Imperial armor, dumb legs and all, than the bland Romans of Skyrim. I never wear their shit anyway.

• Like 1

There are some small exceptions, like a sword that looks cool and unique but still goes with the armor, but thats about it, not counting ESO which lets you change colors to make shit match better.

But base tes titles, fuuuuuck nah.