Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Aight I gotchu. When do you leave?

Monday. I was just in a battleground and my team was suckin dick. Well this one guys was talking mad shit and at the end of the game we find out he was the only one without a single kill :rofl:

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

I looove that shit XD 

Ive been leveling Tijhan up to 50, but we’ll be done by Saturday so I’ll send it either tomorrow or Sunday. I’ll let you know when since you’ll probably be too busy to hop on

Assuming you don’t get the 250k yourself before I do of course

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Y’all know what’s not fun? When you’ve worked outside all day in temperatures above 90°, and you’re ready to go home and cool off, but then you get there and find out that the A/C is busted and it’s in the 80s in your house.

That really sucks. Don’t ever do that.

• Sad 3

Been there done that my negus XD Back in the day when I was forced to help great granddad bale hay for the stupid cows they didn't even use for anything.

No A/C back then. 

Also we just fixed ours recently, had to get a personal air unit for a month of no A/C

Edit: So I feel your pain. 

We just took all scrolls and encircled Cyrodiil lol, huge battles. I got a lot of kills in those fights too. They kept calling me a pussy because of my sword n board, and then I’d surprise em with the two handed uppercut, called us player vs door noobs, etc etc.

• Haha 1