Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

You know, I think hurting Lorgar really brought all these guys closer together than peace ever did. Lorgar thinks back on Baldur and Boldir often, and every now and then they think about him too. But when Gracchus and Boldir met, it was like "Hi" and they never referred to one another again. No way they still remember each other's names.

Times were good when we were killing each other. XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

But when Gracchus and Boldir met, it was like "Hi" and they never referred to one another again. No way they still remember each other's names.

Gracchus definitely doesn't, mostly because I had forgotten they met at all :lol:

• Haha 1

Wow...so on Friday there's going to be a major DLC for Rezi2 thats adding three mini campaigns with three new characters...all for free.

Capcom is releasing major DLC for free. The company that used to make you pay for special editions to get fighting game modes, is releasing major content no extra charge.

Its like i've entered bizaro world. Bethesda is the bad guy and Capcom is the good guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m literally running on fumes right now XD between being an armorer, eib detail, QRF drills ,and a saw gunner in a line squad I’ve gotten a grand total of 1 hour of sleep in the last 48 hours. Nicotine and caffeine my friends, nicotine and caffeine.

and a little bit of hate

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

How are you liking Morrowloot and Skyrim being deleveled BTW?

I’m liking it just fine since the changes are subtle enough that I hardly notice. Ebony was harder to come by but I just had to melt rare items I found in the smelter for it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Romance dialogue is one of my favs. Not sure why it’s called that since it adds more dialogue to all your companions, not just wives.

Calder tried flirting with a random traveler npc in the shop in Whiterun while I was selling shit, saying “Hey ladies, need anything from a big strong Nord?”

Then the girl put him on blast saying if he sees any, let her know, and the other women in the shop laughed too! Calder got salty then, called them all harpies, and she told him not to leave angry lol.

You know how strange that is for anywhere in Skyrim? That was so surprising I had to record it. 10/10 lol didn’t expect it.

• Haha 1

So, not depressed anymore, LOL. Long story short, my temp contract got canceled early, and I got sent to Mercedes. But they’re hiring on people extremely quick, because this plant is new, so, in the next three months I’ll have a permanent job. As long as nothing bad happens. And my car doesn’t break down or something, LOL. And, even though my temp contract is canceled, I’m still eligible to possibly work for Bosch,  and the job I applied for last is still valid, and my boss is like me so much that they guaranteed I’d have an interview. The head of the department Even tried to keep me and have them replace somebody else and said I was his top employee for labor grade 5s, and apparently all of this is the reason why I was one of the people selected to go in for Mercedes in the first place.

So, basically I went from possibly being a jobless bum again, to having two factories I can pick for a full-time job right now possibly. 

AND they pay more for temps than Bosch does...

Things are finally looking up lol.

I start at Mercedes sometime next week, after Wednesday, haven’t confirmed exactly when yet or even what shift but I’ll probably get first.

Thatll be hard to get used to, probably should’ve said 2nd but their second shift is so late. 4-12, but it is closer to what I’m used to now. However I’m looking forward to being home at a normal time, being able to walk my dog daily, go out on weekdays more, etc. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So, not depressed anymore, LOL. Long story short, my temp contract got canceled early, and I got sent to Mercedes. But they’re hiring on people extremely quick, because this plant is new, so, in the next three months I’ll have a permanent job. As long as nothing bad happens. And my car doesn’t break down or something, LOL. And, even though my temp contract is canceled, I’m still eligible to possibly work for Bosch,  and the job I applied for last is still valid, and my boss is like me so much that they guaranteed I’d have an interview. The head of the department Even tried to keep me and have them replace somebody else and said I was his top employee for labor grade 5s, and apparently all of this is the reason why I was one of the people selected to go in for Mercedes in the first place.

So, basically I went from possibly being a jobless bum again, to having two factories I can pick for a full-time job right now possibly. 

AND they pay more for temps than Bosch does...

Things are finally looking up lol.

I start at Mercedes sometime next week, after Wednesday, haven’t confirmed exactly when yet or even what shift but I’ll probably get first.

Thatll be hard to get used to, probably should’ve said 2nd but their second shift is so late. 4-12, but it is closer to what I’m used to now. However I’m looking forward to being home at a normal time, being able to walk my dog daily, go out on weekdays more, etc. 

Hey that's great man! Hope things go smoothly!

• Like 1

Still, I am going to miss all the people here. Which is why I partially I’m considering coming back if they do want to hire me.

Plis I already know the job and it’s not bad at all.

But dat Mercedes money doe XD there’s even a dollar pay bump every six months. Perks man.

Next I’ll find out they give company white bitches in leggings and boots with red hair.