Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

That’s saying something. I remember in the Skyrim days when you considered Legion men little more than soul gem cattle. XD 

Still do XD Except that my dragonborn don't use enchanted weapons anymore. For one, holy shit is Su Grah Dun crazy good with the wildcat combat system.

I'm amazed you remember that.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BTC said:

To be fair, it's only pretty good for all the stuff I made up, and sorta shit for the rest of the roleplay. I can recall stuff about High Rock well but will find myself forgetting side characters in other people's plots. Honestly it would probably be better if it was the other way around since all my stuff I have written down and can search easily

I’m this way too. I can still name most of the bandits in the Riften plot, and even the Whiterun guards I played. But I struggled to remember the name of that Alik’r warrior who helped Baldur and Rebec even though he’s in Skyrim!

I’m this way too. I can still name most of the bandits in the Riften plot, and even the Whiterun guards I played. But I struggled to remember the name of that Alik’r warrior who helped Baldur and Rebec even though he’s in Skyrim!

Ditto XD 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

But I remember Morane.... :love: 

Well you'll be happy to hear she's in the post Doc and I have just about finished. It's probably one of my favorite's of hers, and one of my favorite posts. Probably because some version of it has been around for literal years, since Pomp was here

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Morane’s got a freaking CS! That doesn’t count. XD 

Does she? XD I forgot.

All I know is I can't remember half of all the character's names that BTC wrote, or yours, because there's a lot, but I remembered her ass for sure :D 

1 minute ago, BTC said:

Well you'll be happy to hear she's in the post Doc and I have just about finished. It's probably one of my favorite's of hers, and one of my favorite posts. Probably because some version of it has been around for literal years, since Pomp was here

Wow that's a looooong time ago. You had this stuff planned for that long?

1 minute ago, BTC said:

I like it because Maric gets to shine a lot. 

My part was nice and easy too, since the Tynes were in it a lot, but they didn’t get POVs.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wow that's a looooong time ago. You had this stuff planned for that long?

Nah, just this setup for a post. The main characters and the post's place in the plot are all very different from the original incarnation, I just recycled the idea and setting for it

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Does she? XD I forgot.

All I know is I can't remember half of all the character's names that BTC wrote, or yours, because there's a lot, but I remembered her ass for sure :D 

I’m pretty sure BT has waaaaay more characters than me. I’m probably somewhere around the same number you are.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m pretty sure BT has waaaaay more characters than me. I’m probably somewhere around the same number you are.

Yeah, this is why I went through an upcoming plotline I had planned and combined two characters lol. I really don't need to add any more than is totally necessary 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nah dude you've got more than me for sure with Mila and Boldir's separate adventures in Cyrodiil.

Just now, BTC said:

Yeah, this is why I went through an upcoming plotline I had planned and combined two characters lol. I really don't need to add any more than is totally necessary 

I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Most of yours haven’t even shown up. XD It’s just that when you basically create an entire nobility class, complete with the ruling families, all their major vassals, and a bunch of their knights, you’re probably gonna have the biggest count. 

I think it’s pretty neat though, because it basically allows you to just pull these established characters out of your roster and insert them into posts whenever you need someone new. Like in this next post, the woman Asgen pursues. I just wrote that it was some noble girl, and you were like “oh no she’s from the Dulala family and their sigil is an OK sign.” It was cool. 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nah dude you've got more than me for sure with Mila and Boldir's separate adventures in Cyrodiil.

To be fair, sometimes I probably count yours and Celan’s together because I don’t always know which of you is writing which characters, but the number of named Stormcloaks has gone up a lot in the last couple years. Plus all the Hammerfell crowd.

I’ve had lots of characters, but a lot are either dead or out of the story at this point. At the moment I actually feel a little strange because I don’t have any big groups to control. It’s basically just Boldir, Mila, Endar, the Tynes, and a couple extras like Hrondar and Thorald. 

I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Most of yours haven’t even shown up. XD It’s just that when you basically create an entire nobility class, complete with the ruling families, all their major vassals, and a bunch of their knights, you’re probably gonna have the biggest count. 

Oh, I thought you meant that showed up in posts, which could be true too idk. But yes I have fleshed out a lot of noble families lol

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think it’s pretty neat though, because it basically allows you to just pull these established characters out of your roster and insert them into posts whenever you need someone new. Like in this next post, the woman Asgen pursues. I just wrote that it was some noble girl, and you were like “oh no she’s from the Dulala family and their sigil is an OK sign.” It was cool. 

But this one was actually one I just made up on the spot lol. I only have down to the barons established, so the vassals of duke and barons I have to make up whenever they come up. Even I'm not crazy enough to go that deep XD 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, sometimes I probably count yours and Celan’s together because I don’t always know which of you is writing which characters, but the number of named Stormcloaks has gone up a lot in the last couple years. Plus all the Hammerfell crowd.

I’ve had lots of characters, but a lot are either dead or out of the story at this point. At the moment I actually feel a little strange because I don’t have any big groups to control. 

True. All the sailors are hers tho and the only redguards I played in our hammerfell plot was my man Jeleen, the dude from Skyrim, and the chieftain that got Enantiomorph'd by Baldur.

That I can remember anyway. I relied a lot on Celan that time because she's actually been to places like Istanbul, Turkey, and at the time I had not. Even when I did, it was just the airport.

I took most of my inspiration for that plot from those tamriel reborn pics, like those nasty ass harpies, and the rest I kinda just made up as we went. Like the ending with the redguard chieftain, totally pulled that out of my ass.

It would be way too much work, but I would love to see an RP “stat board” so to speak. Like everyone’s number of named characters alive and dead, stuff like that.

I think that I could give the dead category a run for its money. BT might have me there too with how many nobles and knights (and named horses :(died in the Pretender’s War, but then again, Riften and several parts of Cyrodiil have been bloodbaths.

Number of unnamed deaths would definitely be BT after Wayrest and Evermor. Colonel’s probably #2 with the Forsworn and Thalmor battles. Hard to even count Falkreath because everyone had a field day there.