Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

*second. :lol: First they've gotta go to a rich people party and get their drink on.

They really are going about this whole super important quest thing the right way. First stop party, second stop library, I mean it's the standard questing step by step guide

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Didn’t he have a reason for it at the time? I can’t remember. 

It was from Lorgar and he thought Lorgar was crazy for suggesting the soul binding thing lol

Edited by BTC

Brund I honestly don't think had any Jon Snow moments, I wanted him to be a villain that by all intents and purposes should've indeed beaten and killed Baldur, but Baldur pulls some tricky bullshit that gets him the win and it's unfair. 

The first time they fought, Brund won that fight fair and square, but Baldur played possum and sucker punched him from behind.

This fight was much more fair but Baldur's thu'um saved his ass and he'd have lost otherwise if he didn't happen to learn a thu'um that would work perfectly against someone so obsessed with beating him. That evened the playing field.

Brund also was a pretty good choice for king by his actions and I honestly thought Doc would've had the Jarls possibly pick him but Bard theatrics are pretty convincing I guess lol.

Brund is the King that Skyrim deserves. It's a shame she'll never see him :( 

Maori: Being the token elf friend and not staying out of the story after the end of the book.

Daric: Being the token breton boy and not going to High Rock lol but these are more like in hindsight rather than Jon Snow blunders...

Daric getting involved with Brund at all tho is a pretty big one.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BTC said:

They really are going about this whole super important quest thing the right way. First stop party, second stop library, I mean it's the standard questing step by step guide

Third, they’ll visit the Jehanna City Zoo, and then... “hey, weren’t we on a quest or something? How’s the king doing?”

”He’s dead. Pox or some shit.”

”... Fuck.”

• Haha 1

I'm just gonna do Balrog's for him and say letting Theu know not only was she not marrying his son but she has a bunch of lesbian sex on the side in the same letter, lol XD Or at least I think it was the same letter. Either way, don't give Bretons political ammunition. As a Breton, she should know that :whistling:

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Different letters. The letter Theo learned about Dales marrying Skjari came from Skjari, while the letter from Dales was in regard to him asking her for the use of Legion troops in High Rock

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm just gonna do Balrog's for him and say letting Theu know not only was she not marrying his son but she has a bunch of lesbian sex on the side in the same letter, lol XD Or at least I think it was the same letter. Either way, don't give Bretons political ammunition. As a Breton, she should know that :whistling:

"Theu"

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Your memory is something else. I can't remember names for shit, could barely remember Brumhilde (Whose name I completely butchered at the time XD )

To be fair, it's only pretty good for all the stuff I made up, and sorta shit for the rest of the roleplay. I can recall stuff about High Rock well but will find myself forgetting side characters in other people's plots. Honestly it would probably be better if it was the other way around since all my stuff I have written down and can search easily

• Like 1