Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

1 hour ago, BTCollins said:

And anyway, people kissing is pretty common, as much as death I’d say. What a strange decision

You have an interesting town if kids there see dykes openly kissing all the time, lol.

Not that it matters now lol. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You have an interesting town if kids there see dykes openly kissing all the time, lol.

Not that it matters now lol. 

I was just saying kids seeing people in general kiss, since I don’t see how it should matter one way or the other. I know it does for some people, but like you said, neither here nor there now

56 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

I was just saying kids seeing people in general kiss, since I don’t see how it should matter one way or the other. I know it does for some people, but like you said, neither here nor there now

Theres definitely a difference...

At most I'd say depending on a kid's age they probably wouldn't know the difference unless someone pointed it out, for girls anyway. Boys kissing boys for my generation was always a no no very early on.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Any thoughts you want to share about HoS?

I really liked the turn the dlc took once you go to the von Everec estate. The Caretaker, the Cat and Dog, the painting worlds all were really interesting, and I honesty wish we’d gotten more about demons and devils in the dlc. But it was fun, and I liked heist and party quests. Both nice divergences from other quests in the game. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Celan said:

Cyberpunk PC

Hide contents

There was a coded message at the end of the trailer that said “you’ll be able to create your own character.” I wonder if, given how big cybernetic enhancements seemed in the trailer, you’ll be able to change your appearance. 

Link to text: https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/10/17447066/cyberpunk-2077-trailer-hidden-text

Who said it’s a big deal? I’d just like the option to choose.

They are, which is what me n Doc said ;) it sounds like how Mass Effect handled Shepard.

I don’t know if they’ll be silent or not, I hope so too or at least pick voices that work for any race. And if not that, don’t pick a whiny voice at least.

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Fallout 76

Probably old news, but yeah no NPC’s confirmed, always multiplayer all the time, no real option to avoid getting griefed and shit.

Good! 

I can save 60 bucks on something else.