Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

32 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I wonder where Rosaria would be kept. I bet she would be kept in some kind of secret temple where people could make sacrifices behind closed doors.

In a secret vault beneath the Church of Scientology.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

He had to learn Swedish in school and says its useless for him.

Although yall probably got some ancient demigod feuds with each other for all we know.

That's because Sweden and Finland used to be one country with Sweden as the dominant half. As such there's a lot of people with Swedish roots living in Finland. Apparently they also make up a large part of the more well to do folk in the country. These people has Swedish as their first language. And as such Swedish is an official language in Finland alongside Finnish.

At least that's how I understand it. Might be wrong on some detail.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

On this topic @The Good Doctor how much sleep do you get? I can't function without at least 9 hours. 

I don’t require much. I probably get about 4-6 hours a night during the work week. I usually sleep in on Saturdays and get a solid 8. Occasionally there will be a day in the middle of the week where the hours catch up with me and I take a good nap after work.

During college I was more like Czar. 4 hours was a good night’s sleep. XD When I was a freshman, our RN made sleep importance awareness bulletins with me on them, cautioning the rest of our dorm to not be like me.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

EiEIYr-U4AYLiXd?format=png&name=small

They fixed Flamelurker's design! 

My only complaint is lifted, well done.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Combat looks a little too stiff, but there's a ton of weight behind each attack

I was a bit saddened they didn't modernize the combat, but I did notice it's different animations. So that's good at least.

• 2 weeks later...