Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

18 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Some of the Skywind team are apparently making a mod for Dark Souls 2. 

I mean it looks amazing, but maybe they should focus on Skywind THEN do the Dark Souls 2 mod XD

Thank you for that last part, I was gonna say that myself XD

It's like a project car for them. Most people keep tinkering away at it and never finish. It's not about the end product but the journey for them, which to be fair is something I definitely understand.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rest in peace Hunters, the night was long and each was pulled into the nightmare and lost in the bloodlust. Let they be remembered.

Earl Pennypinch, the eldest one, Strength/Arcane often neglected for the later characters and abandoned in NG+

Great One? It's not a squid, it's an equally hideous old man without a nose, my Dex/Blood build. May your burnt rear rest from those whoopings Colonel's strength build gave you.

Ailing Cleric, so very close to beasthood you faithful member of the church. Pure strength build and lower than meta level, many a' hosts you killed and aided. 

Loran Veteran, the sole quality build and survivor of Loran. You were supposed to look Arabic but ended up wearing japanese clothing, the fuck?

Angry Abe, the angriest motha fucking president around, pissed and swift with pure dex. There's something funny as hell about slaying beasts as him. Snazzy ass fashion souls too.

Gramps, an abandoned character, deleted to make room for the powder character build.

Hood Willy Wanka, the nearly completed arcane character, you were reborn after Nick accidentally deleted my old saves only to fall back into obscurity. Almost got that 99 Arc.

Clerical Beast, you were Ailing Cleric in the future, lost to beasthood and bearing the claws with the embrace covenant. What a fun build to use.

Primercap Hunter, you were so very young, having yet to even kill Cleric Beast. You will be reborn in another nightmare, the firstborn of a new Kalpa.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently Gael's "id" name is Yupa XD Patrick Steward from Nauisca, who If I remember was your favorite character in that? Now that you look at it.

That’s pretty neat trivia. And yeah, he was my favorite character by far. I struggle to even remember most of the others, but that old bastard left an impression. 

I'm currently (and have been doing so all day) delving through the Chalice Dungeons on my 99 Arcane build, that I might add has 99 arc :D. Currently got all the way to Yharnam's chalice but have to grind red jelly before I can start it.

@BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee @The Good Doctor

Any of yall want to join me in Ailing Loran on my quest for +40% cursed gems?

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm currently (and have been doing so all day) delving through the Chalice Dungeons on my 99 Arcane build, that I might add has 99 arc :D. Currently got all the way to Yharnam's chalice but have to grind red jelly before I can start it.

@BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee @The Good Doctor

Any of yall want to join me in Ailing Loran on my quest for +40% cursed gems?

I can hop on for a bit. Can’t promise I’ll be much help though.