Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"The red hood is eating us! The red hood!"

I mean, that was quite the revelation at the time. XD Not exactly useful considering we see him doing it ten seconds later, but still... it was chilling at least.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That was cool. Would’ve been way better if he had shit to say though. Same with Olaf and Ysgramor.

If this was back in my Beth fanboy days I'd start screaming about how expensive VA is, but the truth is they could have given him a  few unique lines, but once more 11/11/11 XD.  Still a very nice nod to Bloodmoon.  

8 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@ColonelKillaBee:duelbow: I just realized you Fingers are simping for some slug Twitch thot XD Are you a tier 3 Rosaria subscriber? 

I thought simp meant you didn't get anything worthwhile in return. Being able to alter one's appearance and get a ring that turns you invisible would be something I'd cut out tongues for. :P

• Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

5 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I thought simp meant you didn't get anything worthwhile in return. Being able to alter one's appearance and get a ring that turns you invisible would be something I'd cut out tongues for. :P

In Dark Souls or real life?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

In Dark Souls or real life?

Only in Dark Souls of course. Though I might be persuaded in real life if I also got the Leonhard outfit.

Thinking about it some more, Rosaria existing in real life would give way to a really fucked up industry. If you think Hollywood is bad now...

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

6 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Thinking about it some more, Rosaria existing in real life would give way to a really fucked up industry. If you think Hollywood is bad now...

Now this is a fun thought experiment. If a little dark. 

26 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Especially if she would only accept tongues from people you killed yourself.

Evil wealthy billionaire types could have a hay day with this. Just import immigrants illegally so they’re not on any records, then hire them for "cheap labor", then sacrifice them to the slug lady. No documentation, nobody ever knows what happened to them. 

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ya'll are forgetting Rosario turns them into mangrubs after five transformations XD They'd have to spread out there rejuvenations, and could only do it five times. 

I legitimately think some of these people would go through with it anyway.