Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well I just got attacked by a tentacled Dolphin monster. I met my Bridge Baby who nearly caused avoidout explosion that was done by a terroist organisation called Homo Demens, and i've seen a Naked Norman Reedus. Pretty gud so far.

No idea what’s going on here but nighty night, keep ya butthole tight 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

The cloaking device is really cool and fun to use, but it only works if you find an ID for whatever faction you’re trying to infiltrate. First I found was on the Groundbreaker, in the landing area to the left of the customs gate. Pick the lock and enter the security room and you’ll find an ID on the shelf. 

There is dialogue for if you get caught. It’s pretty funny. 

I found it already ;) 

Thanks tho

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It's slow paced, buy yeah. I just carried the corpse of the President of the United States to be incarcerated, and was attacked by spooky ghosts.

It sounds like you’re just saying random weird shit like:

Fuck man the confederates of the ethereal algorithm just jumped me while I was plane walking through the black snow. Then Hannibal invaded my dreams with a 30 minute naked bath scene.

And that was just the intro.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It sounds like you’re just saying random weird shit like:

Fuck man the confederates of the ethereal algorithm just jumped me while I was plane walking through the black snow. Then Hannibal invaded my dreams with a 30 minute naked bath scene.

And that was just the intro.

Hannibal does invade your dreams at the start :rofl: You have a dream about Mads taking to the Bridge Baby.

• Haha 2

Should be getting hired on soon guys, moving to a different area tho since they decided not to make my job permanent but my boss says I’ll be hired on after a few weeks due to my credentials with them and hours worked.

Ill be makin that real money so hopefully all goes well. Two of my coworkers already left n got hired so now it’s my turn :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Should be getting hired on soon guys, moving to a different area tho since they decided not to make my job permanent but my boss says I’ll be hired on after a few weeks due to my credentials with them and hours worked.

Ill be makin that real money so hopefully all goes well. Two of my coworkers already left n got hired so now it’s my turn :) 

Awesome news! You worked hard, so you deserve what's coming!

• Like 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/theouterworlds/comments/dnfhly/spoilers_gladys_navkey_bug_reporthelp_needed/

My game is glitched @The Good Doctor 

The option to do the quests and get the key? It’s not working, turned in all three research pieces and she’s still making me have to buy it or kill her for it.

5 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/theouterworlds/comments/dnfhly/spoilers_gladys_navkey_bug_reporthelp_needed/

My game is glitched @The Good Doctor 

Hide contents

The option to do the quests and get the key? It’s not working, turned in all three research pieces and she’s still making me have to buy it or kill her for it.

I believe that by turning in all three she just pays you enough money to easily afford it. 

You go to Monarch next either way. The Navkey she gives you takes you to Stellar Bay, the part of Monarch you’re looking for. Without it, you have to land in Cascadia, which is also Monarch and but a much more dangerous area of the map. It just means more walking and a lot more fighting (or running) to reach your destination. 

I just bought it myself, though. Next playthrough I’m gonna go through Cascadia for the thrill, but in this one I made way more than 10,000 bits just doing the quests around Roseway.