Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

54vGhTD.jpg

I think people are finally coming to the realization , that they are getting tried of reskinned humans fighting other humans, and they'd much rather see Dinosaurs fighting Dragons.

Its more the streamlining I think. They add nice things but overly simplify many more.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Its more the streamlining I think. They add nice things but overly simplify many more.

Eh some stuff is more deep, others are more simplified. For example i'm super glad Forced March and Agents we're removed.

Can't be it. The campaign is even more streamlined in Warhammer, but the insane battles make up for it. Here...what's there? Viking dude with axe...and Irish guy with spear. Faction variety isn't anywhere near the level of Warhammer. Maybe because it's only in the British Isles.

More reviews are popping in, and it looks a good deal more positive now. But I think it had potential to be something special instead of just "pretty good". Still going to get it.

Black Panther May have been meh but it inspired the sickest Marvel soundtrack ever.

Paramedic!

Bloody Waters

King’s Dead

That part of the album’s Killmonger’s tribute though the way they did it the songs can stand on its own without any need to see the movie which I like. And they feed into each others tracks which is unique for a rap album, though not for Kendrick Lamar. Shit goes hard.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Speaking of Dark Brotherhood what's the RP's canon involving them?

A character from Ch. 2, Eduard who was an Imperial archer, joined up with them in Dawnstar at the beginning of Ch. 3. Went on a few jobs, one in the Imperial City. He was played by Unrivaled but he left  

A couple DB assassins got sent after Boldir but he killed them. Theo solicited their services to concoct a potion to fake his death with. 

• Thanks 1

So my military ID card is all fucked up and I need it to do some paperwork and online training this week, so I was told to go to Brigade S1 shop to get a new card and I get there and they don’t open until after 1300 today... and I know that they are gonna tell me to go to Pearl Harbor (which is 40 minutes away) when i get there.... I hate the Army lol, but it gives me an excuse to be in Honolulu so I can pick up Paige for some dinner or something.

Pictures for attention lol

F3C1A74C-DCDB-462A-9314-28D29DC8F7A2.thumb.jpeg.bce27d59eaf1abc6469268e73fce4a6f.jpeg49496CCF-8AE0-4F6E-AF32-2B372833FE72.thumb.jpeg.0995f44cfa8dff4b61067c9d6f7a1ef3.jpegBFFCFAF9-A4D7-4F76-B321-EF24F1AF747D.thumb.jpeg.9d7040bf2d2c0fe5afad0af5415d4de1.jpeg

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That just means we weren’t at the end. It’s not like we stopped writing during that time.

I didn't mean it like that, it was pointed towards the longevity of this RP. How many other Elder Scrolls RPs have popped up elsewhere and died between this period? 

Alright so getting back into Dark Souls 3 (No my break was not from anger ;)) I have to ask about Anri.

Glancing at the guide I completely missed her in the catacombs thus far, I've gotten two bonfires, Catacombs of Carthus and Abandoned Tomb.

Haven't touched the goblet yet so can I backtrack and find her or did I already fuck up an ending?

...So uh, yeah theres this giant.

Are you supposed to kill it or just run?

Depends, did you git gud?

If not, you can always just run, as long as you're not in a boss fight.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee