Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Alright so getting back into Dark Souls 3 (No my break was not from anger ;)) I have to ask about Anri.

Glancing at the guide I completely missed her in the catacombs thus far, I've gotten two bonfires, Catacombs of Carthus and Abandoned Tomb.

Haven't touched the goblet yet so can I backtrack and find her or did I already fuck up an ending?

You’re fine. Just do everything you can with her and Horace (who is found in the bonus area you reach by climbing down the broken bridge) before you defeat the Deacons of the Deep. 

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You’re fine. Just do everything you can with her and Horace (who is found in the bonus area you reach by climbing down the broken bridge) before you defeat the Deacons of the Deep. 

Thabk goodness I read this, Im confused though. I haven't gotten into the fog yet passed that Cathedral Greatsword Knight but besides there being an optional summon for Horace I've only seen them once.

I never found either of them in the catacombs.

26 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Thabk goodness I read this, Im confused though. I haven't gotten into the fog yet passed that Cathedral Greatsword Knight but besides there being an optional summon for Horace I've only seen them once.

I never found either of them in the catacombs.

Anri is on a ledge overlooking the long bridge. You have to go past it from the skeletons instead of crossing to find her.

She’ll be alone, and will mention that she’s lost Horace. After that is when you’re gonna want to knock down the bridge and use it as a ladder to go down and explore a bit. You’ll find him in a side cavern from the Smouldering Lake, and he will be hostile. You’ll have to kill him, then go and tell Anri that he’s dead. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Anri is on a ledge overlooking the long bridge. You have to go past it from the skeletons instead of crossing to find her.

Hide contents

She’ll be alone, and will mention that she’s lost Horace. After that is when you’re gonna want to knock down the bridge and use it as a ladder to go down and explore a bit. You’ll find him in a side cavern from the Smouldering Lake, and he will be hostile. You’ll have to kill him, then go and tell Anri that he’s dead. 

So skip the Second of the Deep for now? Its confusing because the guide said this.

1. After defeating the Deacons of the Deep Anri and Horace will appear at the Firelink Shrine. After talking with Anri in the Firelink Shrine they will head towards the Catacombs of Carthus.

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Have you tried finding her in the catacombs? 

Exactly where she was in the two videos, some thing that have been suggested in Reddit for the same issue is killing the Decons then checking firelink shrine.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You did talk to them the first time back at the swamp right?

Yeah at the Halfway Fort, when I used the bonfire to teleport back to it they were both gone.

After that, you have to actually kill the deacons of the deep. Then they’ll be at the shrine though talking to them back at the shrine isn’t necessary. When you move past the watchers of the abyss, Anri will be in the catacombs.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

After that, you have to actually kill the deacons of the deep. Then they’ll be at the shrine though talking to them back at the shrine isn’t necessary. When you move past the watchers of the abyss, Anri will be in the catacombs.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just follow this in detail:

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Anri+of+Astora

Wont steer you wrong.

Your guide isn't correct.

1. Find Anri of Astora at the Halfway Fortress bonfire. Exhaust all dialogue. Speak to them again at the Firelink Shrine bonfire after defeating Deacons of the Deep.

@BigBossBalrog quick question bro, so me and Paige have been hunting all of Oahu for weeb shirts, because she’s a huge weeb XD, and we aren’t able to find what she’s looking for. Like She’s almost into your style of weeb, but she really just wants some anime titty shirts because she finds it funny and I was wondering if you knew where I might find anything like that lmao

Fuck:dntknw: