Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

I’ve watched that trailer too many times today. XD I’m excited.

It looks like all the old gang is back. John, Javier, Bill, Uncle. I bet that also means we’ll be seeing little boy Jack Marston since he should be around at this point.

Best part is Dutch. After all the talk in the first game about how he was becoming more and more wild and zealous before the gang collapsed, I’m glad this one is focusing on that. It’s awesome seeing all these characters before and after, but especially him.

Music is awesome too. Yeah, I’m hyped.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I really don’t feel like breaking bread for a PS4

I thought you were planning to anyway. Anyway, game’s not out until October so it may not even matter. It could be announced to come out later on the PC some time between now and then. Hard to predict though, since the first game never got ported for coding reasons and Rockstar has always been a console-first company. Hopefully they’ve worked it out this time. 

In other news I broke bread to try out the griffin set and instantly regretted it. Looks like what Czar would wear if he were a Witcher XD 

It has solid stats tho and I’m rich (in Witcher anyway) so whatever.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

PC gaming is a lot bigger now than it used to be, especially with Xbox sucking so much ass so you never know.

That’s why I think it’ll get ported over. That’s a huge market for them to miss out on. But Rockstar has always been weird about PC. GTAV has one of the biggest video game launches in history, and even it didn’t get ported over until like five months later.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Didn't expect Old Demon King to be this hard.

I usually hit n run. Get some licks in, avoid his fire shit by running away from him putting those big circular piles between him and me, heal if I have to then run back, rinse repeat.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I usually hit n run. Get some licks in, avoid his fire shit by running away from him putting those big circular piles between him and me, heal if I have to then run back, rinse repeat.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Try hugging his ass and only leaving it to avoid his AOE attacks. Old Demon King becomes pretty easy once you can see those coming.

Do you have the DLCs by chance?

Yep, was another case of Hollowslayer being needed. Once I learned his moves and realized to just get one hit and run I almost got him on my third try. I'll kill him on my fourth.

You don’t gotta do just one hit but yea that’s the idea for me anyway.

I know you like your halberd but I bet you’ll find the Hollowslayer is the better weapon for pve all around.

Halberds wreck on PVP though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hollowslayer is the truth son

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Almost every difficult boss I’ve faced except one on the dlc, breaking out the Hollowslayer was the answer.

I actually went back to my Halberd and did it ;)